- 12th Pass Certificate
- minimum 50%
- Transfer Certificate
- Addhar Card
- Skill to Learn Managements
- More then 100 Specialisation
- Online mode
- Online Exam
- 100% Pass Guarantee
- 100% Placements
Online BBA – Bachelor of Business Administration – BBA Distance Education
Online Bachelor of Business Administration (BBA) programs are designed to provide students with a solid foundation in business principles and practices, along with practical skills and knowledge that are relevant to today’s dynamic and rapidly changing business world. These programs are typically offered by universities and colleges and can be completed entirely online.
BBA Distance Education offer a range of benefits, including flexibility, convenience, and accessibility. Students can study at their own pace and on their own schedule, allowing them to balance their studies with work and personal commitments. Online BBA programs are also accessible to students who may not be able to attend a traditional on-campus program due to geographical or other constraints.
BBA Distance Education cover a wide range of business topics, including accounting, finance, marketing, management, economics, and business law. Students learn fundamental business concepts and theories and are also given opportunities to apply their knowledge to real-world scenarios through case studies, simulations, and other interactive learning experiences.
Graduates of online BBA programs can pursue a variety of career paths in fields such as finance, marketing, human resources, and operations management. Many online BBA programs also prepare students for further education, such as an MBA or other graduate-level business degree.
Overall, online BBA programs provide a flexible and convenient way for students to gain the foundational knowledge and practical skills needed for a successful career in the business world.
Online BBA: Course Highlights
Here are some key highlights of an online BBA program presented in below table
|Program Length||Typically 3-4 years, depending on the program and student pace|
|Eligibility||High school diploma or equivalent, standardized test scores (such as SAT or ACT), application, and possibly an essay or letters of recommendation|
|Courses||Financial Accounting, Managerial Accounting, Economics, Marketing, Organizational Behavior, Business Law, Finance, Operations Management, Strategic Management, International Business|
|Career Prospects||Graduates can pursue a variety of career paths in fields such as finance, marketing, human resources, and operations management. Potential job titles include financial analyst, marketing coordinator, human resources specialist, and operations manager|
|Top Recruiting Companies||Amazon, Deloitte, EY (Ernst & Young), JPMorgan Chase & Co., PwC (PricewaterhouseCoopers)|
Why Study Online BBA
There are several reasons why studying online BBA (Bachelor of Business Administration) may be a good option for some students. Here are some of the benefits:
- Flexibility: One of the main advantages of studying online is the flexibility it offers. Students can attend classes from anywhere, as long as they have an internet connection. This allows them to schedule their classes around their other commitments, such as work or family responsibilities.
- Cost-effective: Online BBA programs are generally less expensive than traditional on-campus programs. This is because students do not have to pay for on-campus facilities and resources, such as libraries and laboratories.
- Interactive Learning: Online BBA programs offer a variety of interactive learning experiences, such as video lectures, discussion forums, and virtual classrooms. This allows students to engage with their instructors and peers in a collaborative and interactive learning environment.
- Access to Resources: Online BBA programs provide students with access to a wealth of digital resources, including e-books, academic journals, and online databases. This allows students to conduct research and complete assignments more efficiently.
- Career Advancement: A BBA degree can help students advance in their careers, and an online BBA program can provide students with the flexibility to continue working while pursuing their degree.
Who Can Pursue Online BBA:
- Working Professionals: Working professionals who want to enhance their business skills or advance their careers can pursue an online BBA program while maintaining their current jobs.
- Recent High School Graduates: Recent high school graduates who are looking for a flexible and convenient way to earn a degree in business can pursue an online BBA program.
- International Students: International students who may not be able to travel to the United States to attend an on-campus program can pursue an online BBA program from their home country.
- Stay-at-Home Parents: Stay-at-home parents who are looking for a flexible way to earn a degree in business can pursue an online BBA program while managing their family commitments.
Type of Bachelor of Business Administration (BBA)
Bachelor of Business Administration (BBA) is an undergraduate degree program that typically takes four years to complete. There are various types of BBA programs available, including:
- General BBA: A general BBA program covers a broad range of business topics, such as accounting, finance, management, marketing, and operations.
- Specialized BBA: Specialized BBA programs focus on a particular area of business, such as human resources, entrepreneurship, international business, or information technology.
- Dual-degree BBA: Some universities offer dual-degree BBA programs, where students can earn two degrees at the same time, such as BBA and Bachelor of Science (BS) in Computer Science.
- Accelerated BBA: Accelerated BBA programs are designed for students who want to complete their degree in a shorter period, such as three years or less.
- Online BBA: Online BBA programs allow students to complete their coursework remotely, without attending classes on campus.
- Part-time BBA: Part-time BBA programs allow students to work while completing their degree, making it a good option for those who need to balance work and education.
Bachelor of Business Administration (BBA) Admission Process
The admission process for Bachelor of Business Administration (BBA) programs may vary depending on the university or college, but generally, it involves the following steps:
- Meet eligibility criteria: Students must meet the eligibility criteria set by the university or college. Typically, students must have completed their higher secondary education (12th grade) or equivalent with a minimum aggregate score of 50%.
- Entrance exams: Some universities and colleges may require students to take an entrance exam, such as the Common Entrance Test (CET), Management Aptitude Test (MAT), or the Undergraduate Aptitude Test (UGAT). These exams test the student’s aptitude in areas such as mathematics, language, general knowledge, and critical thinking.
- Application form: Students must fill out the application form provided by the university or college. The form usually requires personal and educational information, along with documents such as transcripts, certificates, and photographs.
- Group discussion and personal interview: Some universities and colleges may conduct a group discussion and personal interview as part of the selection process. These tests evaluate the student’s communication skills, problem-solving abilities, and leadership qualities.
- Admission offer: After completing the selection process, the university or college will send an admission offer to the selected candidates. Students must confirm their acceptance of the offer by paying the required fees and submitting the necessary documents.
Online BBA: Eligibility Criteria
Here are some general eligibility requirements for an online BBA program:
- High School Diploma or Equivalent: Candidates must have completed their high school education or an equivalent degree from a recognized educational board.
- Minimum Age Requirement: The minimum age requirement to apply for an online BBA program is usually 17 years.
- English Language Proficiency: Candidates must demonstrate their proficiency in the English language through standardized tests such as TOEFL or IELTS.
Distance BBA Program Entrance Exams
|Exam Name||Conducting Body||Exam Level||Eligibility Criteria||Exam Mode||Exam Date|
|IPMAT||IIM Indore||National||10+2 or equivalent with 60% marks||Computer-Based Test||May|
|SET BBA||Symbiosis International University||National||10+2 or equivalent with 50% marks||Computer-Based Test||July|
|NPAT BBA||NMIMS University||National||10+2 or equivalent with 60% marks||Computer-Based Test||June|
|AIMA UGAT||All India Management Association||National||10+2 or equivalent||Computer-Based or Paper-Based Test||May|
|JET||Jain University||University||10+2 or equivalent with 50% marks||Online or Offline||April|
|GGSIPU CET BBA||Guru Gobind Singh Indraprastha University||State||10+2 or equivalent with 50% marks||Computer-Based Test||June|
|CUET||Christ University||University||10+2 or equivalent with 60% marks||Computer-Based Test||April/May|
|BUMAT||Bharati Vidyapeeth Deemed University||University||10+2 or equivalent with 45% marks||Paper-Based Test||June|
|UGAT||Under Graduate Aptitude Test||National||10+2 or equivalent||Paper-Based Test||May|
BBA vs BCom
|Full Form||Bachelor of Business Administration||Bachelor of Commerce|
|Duration||3 years||3 years|
|Objective||To provide knowledge and skills related to business administration and management||To provide knowledge and skills related to commerce and trade|
|Curriculum||Includes subjects related to business administration, management, marketing, accounting, finance, human resources, operations, entrepreneurship, etc.||Includes subjects related to accounting, finance, economics, taxation, business law, statistics, business management, etc.|
|Specializations||Specializations are available in areas like marketing, finance, human resources, operations, international business, etc.||Specializations are available in areas like accounting, finance, taxation, economics, business law, etc.|
|Career Options||Business analyst, financial analyst, marketing executive, operations manager, HR manager, entrepreneur, etc.||Accountant, financial analyst, investment banker, tax consultant, auditor, business analyst, etc.|
|Admission Criteria||Usually based on merit, i.e., performance in the qualifying examination, although some institutions may also conduct entrance tests and interviews||Usually based on merit, i.e., performance in the qualifying examination, although some institutions may also conduct entrance tests and interviews|
|Future Studies||Candidates can pursue higher studies like MBA (Master of Business Administration), PGDM (Post Graduate Diploma in Management), etc.||Candidates can pursue higher studies like MCom (Master of Commerce), MBA (Master of Business Administration), etc.|
|Job Prospects||The demand for BBA graduates is high in sectors like IT, healthcare, education, hospitality, banking, and finance, etc.||The demand for BCom graduates is high in sectors like accounting, finance, banking, and commerce, etc.|
Online BBA Course Syllabus
|Microeconomics||Quantitative Techniques – II|
|Principles of Management||Effective Communications|
|India Socio-Political Economics||Cost Accounting|
|Quantitative techniques – I||Environmental Management|
|Essentials of IT||Principles of Marketing|
|Banking & Insurance||Human Behavior & Ethics at Workplace|
|Indian Economics in Global Scenario||Management Accounting|
|Operations Research||Business Analytics|
|Direct Tax & Indirect Tax||Business Law|
|Human Resource Management||Financial Management|
|Consumer Behavior & Services Marketing||Customer Relationship Management|
|Strategic Management||International Business & EXIM|
|Research Methodology||Finance Electives|
|Finance Electives||Operations & Supply Chain Management|
|Financial Statement Analysis||Marketing Electives|
|Advanced Financial Management||Entrepreneurship & Business Plan|
|Areas of study||BBA Subjects|
|Foundation||Mathematics for Business|
|Essentials of Marketing|
|Business Organisation and Principles of Management|
|Human Resource Management|
|International Business Management|
|Electives||Marketing and Operations Research|
|Commercial Bank Management|
|Advanced Sales & Distribution|
|Etiquette and Conversational Skills|
|Negotiating and Persuading Skills|
|Problem Solving and Consulting Skills|
Bachelor of Business Administration (BBA) Important Book
|Principles of Management||Harold Koontz and Heinz Weihrich||This book covers the fundamental principles of management, including planning, organizing, staffing, directing, and controlling. It also discusses contemporary issues in management and the challenges faced by managers.|
|Financial Accounting||Jerry J. Weygandt, Paul D. Kimmel, and Donald E. Kieso||This book provides a comprehensive overview of accounting concepts and principles, financial statements, and the accounting cycle. It also covers topics like inventory valuation, depreciation, and financial statement analysis.|
|Marketing Management||Philip Kotler||This book covers the principles of marketing, including market segmentation, targeting, and positioning. It also discusses the marketing mix (product, price, place, and promotion) and marketing strategies for different types of products and services.|
|Organizational Behavior||Stephen P. Robbins and Timothy A. Judge||This book covers the concepts and theories of organizational behavior, including motivation, communication, leadership, group dynamics, and organizational culture. It also discusses the challenges faced by organizations in the 21st century.|
|Operations Management||Jay Heizer and Barry Render||This book provides a comprehensive overview of operations management, including process design, capacity planning, quality control, inventory management, and supply chain management. It also covers topics like project management and sustainability.|
Bachelor of Business Administration (BBA) Specialization
Bachelor of Business Administration (BBA) Job, Salary, and Career Guide
|Job Role||Description||Average Salary|
|Financial Analyst||Analyze financial data, create financial models, and make recommendations for investment decisions||INR 3,50,000 – INR 8,50,000 per year|
|Marketing Coordinator||Develop and implement marketing campaigns, create marketing materials, and collaborate with various departments||INR 2,00,000 – INR 6,00,000 per year|
|Human Resources Specialist||Recruit, screen, and interview job candidates, manage employee benefits, and address employee concerns||INR 3,00,000 – INR 7,00,000 per year|
|Operations Manager||Manage daily operations, oversee production processes, and identify areas for process improvement||INR 5,00,000 – INR 12,00,000 per year|
|Sales Manager||Develop sales strategies, manage sales teams, and analyze sales data||INR 4,00,000 – INR 15,00,000 per year|
|Business Development Manager||Identify potential business opportunities, negotiate deals, and build relationships with clients||INR 4,00,000 – INR 16,00,000 per year|
Top Recruiter for Bachelor of Business Administration (BBA)
The top recruiters for Bachelor of Business Administration (BBA) graduates vary by industry and location. However, some of the top recruiters for BBA graduates are:
- Ernst & Young (EY)
- McKinsey & Company
- Goldman Sachs
- J.P. Morgan
What after BBA?
After completing a BBA (Bachelor of Business Administration), there are several options available for further studies and career opportunities. Here are some of the options:
Degree Courses After BBA:
- MBA (Master of Business Administration): This is one of the most popular choices for BBA graduates. An MBA degree provides advanced knowledge and skills in various business-related fields such as finance, marketing, human resources, and operations management.
- M.Sc in Business Analytics: This is a specialized course that focuses on data analysis and its application in business decision making. BBA graduates with an interest in data analytics may consider pursuing this course.
- PGDM (Post Graduate Diploma in Management): This is a diploma program that provides advanced training in management and prepares students for managerial roles in various industries.
Job Options After BBA:
- Marketing Manager: BBA graduates with a specialization in marketing can work as marketing managers, responsible for developing and implementing marketing strategies to promote products and services.
- Financial Analyst: BBA graduates with a finance specialization can work as financial analysts, analyzing financial data and making investment decisions for companies.
- Human Resource Manager: BBA graduates with a specialization in human resources can work as HR managers, responsible for managing employee recruitment, training, and development.
- Operations Manager: BBA graduates with a specialization in operations management can work as operations managers, responsible for overseeing the production processes of a company and ensuring efficiency and quality.
- Entrepreneur: BBA graduates can also consider starting their own business ventures, using the skills and knowledge acquired during their studies.
Further Studies After Online BBA
|Degree||Duration||Description||Eligibility Criteria||Entrance Exam|
|Master of Business Administration (MBA)||2 years||A postgraduate degree that provides a deeper understanding of business management and leadership.||Bachelor’s degree in any discipline with minimum required marks||CAT, MAT, GMAT, XAT, CMAT|
|Master of Science (MSc) in Management||1-2 years||A postgraduate degree that focuses on advanced management concepts, business analytics, and leadership skills.||Bachelor’s degree in any discipline with minimum required marks||GRE, GMAT, CAT, XAT|
|Master of Commerce (MCom)||2 years||A postgraduate degree that provides a deeper understanding of finance and accounting principles, taxation, and business statistics.||Bachelor’s degree in Commerce with minimum required marks||Entrance exams may vary by university|
|Master of Human Resource Management (MHRM)||2 years||A postgraduate degree that provides a deeper understanding of human resource management, organizational behavior, and talent management.||Bachelor’s degree in any discipline with minimum required marks||CAT, XAT, GMAT, MAT|
|Master of Marketing Management (MMM)||2 years||A postgraduate degree that provides a deeper understanding of marketing principles, consumer behavior, and brand management.||Bachelor’s degree in any discipline with minimum required marks||CAT, XAT, GMAT, MAT|
|Chartered Financial Analyst (CFA)||3 years||A professional certification that focuses on investment management, financial analysis, and portfolio management.||Bachelor’s degree in any discipline with minimum required marks||CFA Institute|
|Certified Public Accountant (CPA)||2 years||A professional certification that focuses on accounting principles, taxation, auditing, and financial reporting.||Bachelor’s degree in Accounting or related field with minimum required marks||American Institute of CPAs|