- Bachelor Pass Certificate
- Minumum 50% Marks
- Transfer Certificate
- Addhar Card
- More then 100 Specialisation
- Online mode Exam
- Online Mode Study and E-Learning Material
- 0% EMI Option
Distance/Online Education MTECH in Electrical and Electronics Engineering
MTech in Electrical and Electronics Engineering is a postgraduate program that typically takes 2 years to complete. The curriculum focuses on advanced topics in electrical and electronics engineering, such as power systems, control systems, signal processing, and communication systems. The distance mode of education allows students to pursue the program remotely, using online resources and virtual classrooms. The duration and eligibility criteria may vary depending on the institution offering the program.
MTECH in Electrical and Electronics Engineering Distance Education Course Highlight
Some of the key highlights are listed below:
|Full-Form||Masters of Technology in Electrical and Electronics|
|Duration||2 Years ( 4 Semesters )|
|Examination Type||Semester Wise|
|Eligibility||Bachelor’s Degree and GATE|
|Admission Process||Merit list of GATE|
|Average Course Fee||INR 35,000 per semester|
|Top Recruitment Companies||Google, Microsoft, Amazon, IBM, Facebook, Amazon Web Services|
|Job Positions||Manufacturing System Engineers, Electronics Engineers, Control and Instrumentation Engineer, Electrical Engineer|
|Average Salary||4 LPA|
Eligibility Criteria for the Enrollment of MTECH in Electrical and Electronics Engineering Distance Education
- A Bachelor’s degree in Electrical and Electronics Engineering or a related field from a recognized university with a minimum of 50% marks.
- Relevant work experience in the field of Electrical and Electronics Engineering may be preferred by some institutions.
- The candidate may be required to clear an entrance exam conducted by the institution or relevant authority.
Why Should You Study MTECH in Electrical and Electronics Engineering Distance Education?
- Flexibility: Distance education programs allow you to learn at your own pace and schedule. This is especially beneficial if you have work or other commitments that you need to balance with your studies.
- Cost-effective: Distance education programs are often more affordable than traditional on-campus programs, as they don’t require you to pay for on-campus amenities and facilities.
- Career advancement: An M.Tech degree in Electrical and Electronics Engineering can provide you with the knowledge and skills needed to advance your career in this field.
- Specialization: You can specialize in a particular area of Electrical and Electronics Engineering through an M.Tech program, which can help you stand out from other candidates in the job market.
- Convenient: Distance education programs allow you to study from anywhere in the world, without having to relocate. This can be a huge advantage if you live in a remote location or cannot relocate due to personal reasons.
Further Studies After MTECH in Electrical and Electronics Engineering Distance Education
- Ph.D. in Electrical and Electronics Engineering: Pursuing a Ph.D. can open up opportunities in research, academia, and advanced technology development.
- Executive MBA: An Executive MBA can provide you with the business and management skills needed to move into leadership positions in the field of Electrical and Electronics Engineering.
- Postgraduate Diploma or Certificate Courses: You can pursue a postgraduate diploma or certificate courses in areas such as power systems, renewable energy, and control systems to gain specialized knowledge and skills in specific areas of Electrical and Electronics Engineering.
- Short-term Courses: You may also consider short-term courses or workshops to keep yourself updated with the latest trends and technologies in the field.
MTECH in Electrical and Electronics Engineering Distance Education Job Options
- Electrical Engineer: Designing and developing electrical equipment, systems, and components for a variety of industries.
- Electronics Engineer: Developing and designing electronic systems, equipment, and devices used in various fields, including telecommunications, healthcare, and aerospace.
- Power Electronics Engineer: Designing and developing power systems and devices used in renewable energy sources, electric vehicles, and power grids.
- Control Systems Engineer: Designing and developing control systems for various applications, including robotics, manufacturing, and aerospace.
- Research and Development Engineer: Conducting research and developing new technologies in the field of Electrical and Electronics Engineering.
- Teaching and Academia: You can also pursue a career in teaching and research by joining universities and research institutions.
MTECH in Electrical and Electronics Engineering Distance Education Job Profile and Average Salary LPA
|Job Profiles||Average Salary (INR)|
|Electronics Engineer||6 Lakhs|
|Electrical Engineer||5 Lakhs|
|Manufacturing Systems Engineer||8 Lakhs|
|Control and Instrumentation Engineer||5.8 Lakhs|
|Software Engineer||6 Lakhs|