- Bachelor Pass Certificate
- Minumum 50% Marks
- Transfer Certificate
- Addhar Card
- Skill to Learn Managements
- More then 100 Specialisation
- Online mode Exam
- Online Mode Study and E-Learning Material
- 0% EMI Option
Online MBA in HR and Finance Management
Distance MBA in HR and Finance Management refers to the practice of managing human resources and financial operations remotely, often through the use of digital tools and technology. This approach is becoming increasingly popular as more companies embrace remote work and seek to streamline their operations.
Some key topics to consider when exploring distance HR and Finance Management include:
- Virtual Team Management: With teams working remotely, managers must adopt new strategies for communication, collaboration, and task delegation. This can involve the use of video conferencing tools, project management software, and other virtual tools to keep everyone on the same page.
- Payroll and Benefits Management: Managing payroll and benefits for a remote workforce can be a challenge. Employers must ensure that they are complying with all relevant regulations and providing employees with the appropriate benefits and compensation.
- Recruitment and Hiring: The recruitment and hiring process has also shifted to a more virtual model, with many companies conducting interviews and onboarding processes online. Employers must adapt their processes to ensure that they are able to find and attract top talent, regardless of their location.
- Financial Planning and Analysis: Managing finances remotely requires careful planning and analysis. Companies must develop strategies for budgeting, forecasting, and cash flow management, often with the help of digital tools and technology.
- Risk Management: Remote work comes with its own set of risks, including data security, employee safety, and legal compliance. Employers must take steps to identify and mitigate these risks to protect their business and their employees.
Overall, distance HR and Finance Management requires a flexible and adaptive approach that leverages digital tools and technology to effectively manage remote teams and financial operations.
MBA in HR and Finance Management Distance Education Course Highlight
Some of the key highlights are listed below:
|Examination Type||Semester System|
|Eligibility||Master’s degree in relevant discipline or equivalent|
|Course Fee||Ranges from INR 56,000 to INR 8,74,000.|
|Average Starting Salary||INR 35,000 per semester|
|Top Recruiting Organizations||Jain University, RBI, State Bank of India, NBFC, MNCs, and various Govt. Organizations.|
|Top Recruiting Areas||Colleges and Universities, Banks, Financial Organizations, the Marketing sector, etc.|
|Top Job Profiles||Marketing Manager, HR Manager, Banker, Finance Manager, Teacher/ Lecturer, etc.|
Eligibility Criteria for the Enrollment of MBA in HR and Finance Management Distance Education
- Educational Qualification: Candidates must have completed a bachelor’s degree or equivalent from a recognized institution. The degree should be in a relevant field such as commerce, business, or economics.
- Work Experience: Some universities and institutions may require candidates to have work experience in HR or finance or related fields before enrolling in the program. The minimum work experience required may vary but generally ranges from one to three years.
- Minimum Marks: Candidates must have a minimum percentage of marks in their undergraduate degree. The required percentage may vary from institution to institution, but it is generally around 50% to 60%.
- Entrance Exam: Some institutions may require candidates to appear for an entrance exam. These exams are designed to test the candidate’s aptitude and knowledge in areas such as verbal ability, quantitative ability, logical reasoning, and general knowledge.
- Language Proficiency: Candidates may be required to demonstrate proficiency in English, particularly if it is not their first language. They may need to provide evidence of their language proficiency through tests such as TOEFL or IELTS.
Why Should You Study MBA in HR and Finance Management Distance Education?
- Flexibility: Distance education allows you to study at your own pace and on your own schedule. This can be particularly beneficial for individuals who have work or family commitments that make it difficult to attend classes in person.
- Cost-Effective: Distance education programs are often more cost-effective than traditional on-campus programs, as they do not require you to relocate or incur additional expenses associated with attending classes in person.
- Career Advancement: An MBA in HR and Finance Management can provide you with the skills and knowledge needed to advance your career in these fields. This degree can help you develop critical thinking, problem-solving, and analytical skills, which are highly valued by employers.
- Networking Opportunities: Distance education programs often provide opportunities for networking with other students and industry professionals through online discussion forums, virtual events, and social media platforms.
- Global Perspective: Distance education programs often attract students from diverse backgrounds and regions, which can provide a global perspective on HR and finance management practices.
- Professional Development: An MBA in HR and Finance Management through distance education can also provide you with access to professional development opportunities, such as internships, consulting projects, and mentorship programs.
Further Studies After MBA in HR and Finance Management Distance Education
- MBA: Executive MBA (EMBA) programs are designed for experienced professionals who want to enhance their managerial and leadership skills. These programs typically require work experience, and classes are usually conducted on weekends or in the evenings to accommodate the schedules of working professionals
- Doctoral Programs: A doctoral degree in HR or finance can help you to become a subject matter expert in these fields. A Ph.D. in HR or finance can be particularly useful if you plan to pursue a career in academia or research.
- Professional Certifications: Professional certifications in HR and finance can help you to demonstrate your expertise in these fields and stand out in the job market. Certifications such as the Certified Human Resource Professional (CHRP), Certified Management Accountant (CMA), and Chartered Financial Analyst (CFA) are highly respected in the industry.
- Short-Term Courses and Workshops: Short-term courses and workshops can help you to keep your knowledge and skills up-to-date and stay abreast of the latest developments and trends in HR and finance. These courses and workshops can be completed online or in person and may be offered by professional associations, industry bodies, or universities.
MBA in HR and Finance Management Distance Education Job Profile and Average Salary LPA
|Job Profile||Job Description||Average Annual Salary (INR)|
|Marketing Head||The job of a Marketing Head is to handle the marketing area such as developing marketing policies, planning and promoting promotional campaigns, etc.||INR 3,00,000 to INR 7,00,000 per year|
|Finance Manager||A Financial Manager is responsible for maintaining the Financial health of an organization. He is responsible for handling all Financial matters.||INR 4,00,000 to INR 8,00,000|
|HR Manager||The job of an HR Manager is to manage and develop all HR-related programs and policies of an organization||INR 2,40,000 to INR 6,00,000|
|Lecturer/ Teacher||One can work as a teacher/ Lecturer in Colleges and teach students about the concepts of Finance and Human Resource Management.||INR 3,00,000 to INR 6,00,000|