- Graduation Pass Certificate
- Minimum 50%
- Transfer Certificate
- Addhar Card
- Skill to Learn Best Teaching Courses
- More then 100 Specialisation
- Online mode Exam
- Online Mode Study and E-Learning Material
- 0% EMI
Online EMBA in Logistics and Supply Chain Management
An EMBA in Logistics and Supply Chain Management is a specialized program designed for working professionals seeking to advance their careers in the logistics and supply chain industry. This program is typically offered in a distance learning format, allowing students to balance their professional and personal commitments while pursuing their education.
Here are some topics typically covered in an EMBA program in Logistics and Supply Chain Management:
- Logistics and Supply Chain Management Fundamentals: This covers the basics of logistics and supply chain management, including transportation management, inventory management, and procurement.
- Strategic Management: This focuses on the development of strategic plans to improve the performance of logistics and supply chain operations.
- Operations Management: This covers the management of production and operations, including the design and implementation of systems and processes to improve efficiency and productivity.
- Supply Chain Analytics: This focuses on the use of data and analytics to identify opportunities for improvement in logistics and supply chain management.
- Global Logistics and Supply Chain Management: This covers the challenges of managing logistics and supply chain operations in a global context, including cross-border trade and international regulations.
- Emerging Technologies in Logistics and Supply Chain Management: This covers the latest trends in logistics and supply chain technology, including automation, blockchain, and the Internet of Things (IoT).
- Leadership and Ethics: This covers the skills and principles required to be an effective leader in the logistics and supply chain industry, including ethical decision-making, communication, and team management.
Overall, an EMBA in Logistics and Supply Chain Management provides a comprehensive understanding of the industry, as well as the skills and knowledge required to advance in this field. Graduates of this program can pursue a range of career opportunities in logistics and supply chain management, including roles such as logistics manager, supply chain manager, operations manager, and transportation manager.
EMBA in Logistics and Supply Chain Management Distance Education Course Highlight
Some of the key highlights are listed below:
|Course||EMBA Logistics and Supply Chain Management|
|Full form||Executive Master of Business Administration in Logistics and Supply Chain Management|
|Eligibility||UG Degree in any stream with an aggregate of 40% marks|
|Average tuition fee||INR 35,000 per semester|
|Average salary||INR 3 LPA- INR 12 LPA|
|Top recruiting companies||HCL, IBM, Adobe, Nokia, Toyota, Biomass Fuel Limited|
|Admission Process||Merit-Based Followed by Personal Interview|
Eligibility Criteria for the Enrollment of EMBA in Logistics and Supply Chain Management Distance Education
- Educational Qualification: The candidate must possess a Bachelor’s degree in any discipline from a recognized university or institution.
- Work Experience: The candidate should have a minimum of 3-5 years of work experience in logistics and supply chain management or a related field.
- Age Limit: There is usually no age limit for admission to the EMBA program.
- English Language Proficiency: The candidate must be proficient in the English language as the program is usually taught in English.
- Entrance Exam: Some institutions may require the candidate to take an entrance exam, such as the GMAT or GRE.
Why Should You Study EMBA in Logistics and Supply Chain Management Distance Education?
- Flexibility: Distance education provides the flexibility to study at your own pace and at a time that suits you. This is particularly helpful for working professionals who may not have the time to attend traditional classroom-based programs.
- Cost-Effective: Distance education programs are generally more cost effective than traditional classroom-based programs. This is because the overhead costs associated with traditional programs such as campus infrastructure, accommodation, etc., are not applicable to distance education programs.
- Enhance Career Opportunities: An EMBA in Logistics and Supply Chain Management through distance education can enhance your career opportunities by providing you with the necessary skills and knowledge to succeed in the logistics and supply chain management field.
- Networking Opportunities: Distance education programs also offer networking opportunities through virtual classes and online discussion forums, allowing you to connect with peers and industry experts from across the globe.
- Customizable Learning: Distance education programs are designed to allow students to customize their learning experience. You can choose from a variety of courses and tailor your program to meet your specific needs and career goals.
Further Studies After EMBA in Logistics and Supply Chain Management Distance Education
- Doctorate Degree: A doctoral degree, such as a Ph.D. in Logistics and Supply Chain Management, can provide an in-depth understanding of the field and further enhance career opportunities.
- Certification Programs: Various certification programs, such as Certified Supply Chain Professional (CSCP), Certified in Logistics, Transportation and Distribution (CLTD), and Certified Professional in Supply Management (CPSM), can help to add value to your professional profile and improve job prospects.
- Master of Science in Logistics and Supply Chain Management: Pursuing a Master of Science (MSc) degree in Logistics and Supply Chain Management can provide an advanced understanding of the field and help to further enhance your knowledge and expertise.
- Industry-Specific Certifications: Many industries have specific certifications, such as Six Sigma, Lean, and APICS, which can be useful to obtain to improve your chances of career advancement.
EMBA in Logistics and Supply Chain Management Distance Education Job Profile and Average Salary LPA
|Job Profiles||Average Annual Salary|
|Industry Analyst||INR 9.59 lakh|
|Project Manager||INR 14 lakh|
|Global Logistic Manager||INR 10.55 lakh|
|Operations Director||INR 9.50 lakh|
|Transportation Manager||INR 5.39 lakh|