- Graduation Pass Certificate
- Minimum 50%
- Transfer Certificate
- Addhar Card
- Skill to Learn Best Teaching Courses
- More then 100 Specialisation
- Online mode Exam
- Online Mode Study and E-Learning Material
- 0% EMI
Online EMBA in Entrepreneurship and Leadership
A distance EMBA in Entrepreneurship and Leadership is a program designed to provide professionals with the skills and knowledge necessary to successfully run a business, develop new products and services, and manage teams in a rapidly changing business environment. Here are some of the key topics that may be covered in a distance EMBA program in Entrepreneurship and Leadership:
Entrepreneurial strategy and innovation: The program may cover topics such as entrepreneurial strategy, business model innovation, and product development. Participants may learn how to identify and evaluate new business opportunities, and how to develop and implement effective strategies for growth and innovation.
- Leadership and team management: The program may cover topics such as leadership development, team management, and organizational behavior. Participants may learn how to lead and motivate teams, and how to create a positive and productive organizational culture.
- Financial management and accounting: The program may cover topics such as financial management, accounting, and corporate finance. Participants may learn how to manage financial resources, analyze financial statements, and make sound financial decisions.
- Marketing and sales: The program may cover topics such as marketing strategy, sales management, and customer behavior. Participants may learn how to develop and implement effective marketing campaigns, and how to build and manage successful sales teams.
- International business and globalization: The program may cover topics such as international business, globalization, and cross-cultural management. Participants may learn how to navigate the complexities of global business, and how to build and manage successful international teams.
- Ethics and social responsibility: The program may cover topics such as business ethics, corporate social responsibility, and sustainability. Participants may learn how to develop and implement ethical business practices, and how to create positive social and environmental impacts through their business activities.
Overall, a distance EMBA in Entrepreneurship and Leadership is designed to provide professionals with the skills and knowledge necessary to succeed in a rapidly changing business environment. Participants will learn how to develop and implement effective business strategies, lead and manage teams, and create positive social and environmental impacts through their business activities.
EMBA in Entrepreneurship and Leadership Distance Education Course Highlight
Some of the key highlights are listed below:
|EMBA in Entrepreneurship and Leadership Duration||2 years|
|EMBA in Entrepreneurship and Leadership Eligibility||One must possess a bachelor’s degree in any relevant field from a recognized college or university with a minimum aggregate of 50%.|
|EMBA in Entrepreneurship and Leadership Admission process||Merit Based|
|EMBA in Entrepreneurshipand Leadership Exam Type||Semester based|
|EMBA in Entrepreneurshipand Leadership Fees||INR 35,000 per semester|
|EMBA in Entrepreneurshipand Leadership Salary||INR 3 to 5 lakhs|
|EMBA in Entrepreneurship and Leadership Job Profiles||Assistant Manager, Business Consultant, Finance Controller, Human Resource Manager, accountant, etc.|
|EMBA in Entrepreneurship and Leadership Job Sectors||Automobile, Advertising, Agriculture, Banking, Small and medium enterprise management, Information technology, Hospitality, Fashion management, etc.|
|Top Recruiters||HSBC, HDFC, ICICI, Genpact, E&Y, Morgan Stanley, Lehman Brothers, BCG, Barclays, etc.|
Eligibility Criteria for the enrollment ofEMBA in Entrepreneurship and Leadership Distance Education
- Educational Qualification: Applicants should have a Bachelor’s degree in any discipline from a recognized university or college.
- Work Experience: Most EMBA programs require applicants to have a minimum of 5-7 years of work experience. However, some programs may require more or less depending on the program’s specific focus.
- English Language Proficiency: Applicants who are non-native English speakers may be required to provide proof of their English language proficiency through standardized tests like TOEFL or IELTS.
- Entrepreneurial Experience: Many programs prefer applicants who have entrepreneurial experience, whether as a business owner, startup founder, or in a leadership role in a small or medium-sized enterprise.
- References: Some programs may require letters of reference from employers, colleagues, or other professionals who can vouch for the applicant’s qualifications and character.
- Personal Statement: Applicants may be required to submit a personal statement outlining their career goals, motivation for pursuing an EMBA in Entrepreneurship and Leadership, and how the program will help them achieve their goals.
Why Should You Study EMBA in Entrepreneurship and Leadership Distance Education?
- Flexibility: Distance education allows individuals to study at their own pace and on their own schedule, making it an ideal choice for working professionals or those with other commitments.
- Career Advancement: An EMBA in Entrepreneurship and Leadership can help individuals develop the skills and knowledge necessary to advance their careers and take on leadership roles in their organizations.
- Entrepreneurial Skills: The program can provide individuals with a solid foundation in entrepreneurship, helping them develop skills such as business planning, financial management, marketing, and sales.
- Networking Opportunities: Distance education programs offer networking opportunities with professionals from around the world, providing students with the chance to make connections and gain valuable insights into different industries and markets.
- International Exposure: Many EMBA programs offer international study tours or exchange programs, providing students with exposure to different cultures and markets, and helping them gain a global perspective.
- Access to Industry Experts: Distance education programs often feature guest speakers and industry experts who share their knowledge and experiences, providing students with valuable insights into the industry.
Further Studies AfterEMBA in Entrepreneurship and Leadership Distance Education
- Doctorate in Business Administration (DBA): A DBA is a terminal degree in business, and it is designed to help individuals become thought leaders and researchers in the field. A DBA program typically involves conducting original research in a specialized area of business and can take anywhere from 3-6 years to complete.
- D. in Business Administration: A Ph.D. in Business Administration is a research-focused degree that aims to develop scholars who can advance the field of business through rigorous research. A Ph.D. program typically takes 4-6 years to complete and involves coursework, comprehensive exams, and original research.
- Master’s in a Related Field: Individuals who want to specialize in a particular area of business may consider pursuing a master’s degree in a related field. For example, a master’s in marketing, finance, or operations management can help individuals develop advanced skills in these areas.
- Executive Education: Many business schools and other institutions offer executive education programs that provide advanced training in specific areas of business. These programs are typically shorter than full-degree programs and can be completed in a few weeks to a few months.
- Certification Programs: Individuals who want to develop skills in a specific area of business may also consider pursuing certification programs, such as the Project Management Professional (PMP) certification, Certified Public Accountant (CPA) certification, or the Chartered Financial Analyst (CFA) certification.
EMBA in Entrepreneurship and Leadership Distance Education Job Profile and Average Salary LPA
|Job Role||Average Salary Offered|
|Small Business Owners||INR 4.5 Lakhs|
|Business Consultants||INR 8.9 Lakhs|
|Business Reporters||INR 3.5 Lakhs|
|Sales Managers||INR 6 Lakhs|
|Fundraisers and Development Officers||INR 4.19 Lakhs|