- Graduation Pass Certificate
- Minimum 50%
- Transfer Certificate
- Addhar Card
- More than 100 Specialisation
- Online mode Exam
- Online Mode Study and E-Learning Material
- 0% EMI
Online MTech in Mechanical Production Engineering
A Master of Technology or MTech in Mechanical Production Engineering is a postgraduate program that focuses on the advanced study of the design, development, and production of mechanical systems and components. This program is ideal for students who have completed their undergraduate degree in mechanical engineering or a related field and wish to pursue further education to specialize in production engineering.
Distance learning programs in M.Tech Mechanical Production Engineering are available for those who are unable to attend traditional on-campus programs due to personal or professional constraints. The curriculum for distance learning M.Tech in Mechanical Production Engineering typically includes core courses, electives, and a final project or thesis. Some of the core courses that are usually covered in this program include:
- Advanced Manufacturing Processes: This course covers advanced manufacturing processes such as welding, casting, forging, and forming. Students will learn about the principles and applications of various manufacturing techniques, and how to optimize these processes for better productivity and efficiency.
- Design for Manufacturing: This course focuses on the design of mechanical components for efficient and cost-effective production. Students will learn how to design components that can be manufactured using various techniques, and how to optimize design for production efficiency.
- Quality Engineering: This course covers the principles and practices of quality engineering in mechanical production. Students will learn about quality control techniques, statistical process control, and quality assurance methods.
- Supply Chain Management: This course covers the principles and practices of supply chain management in mechanical production. Students will learn about inventory management, logistics, and supply chain optimization.
Production Planning and Control: This course covers the principles and practices of production planning and control. Students will learn about the different stages of production, scheduling, capacity planning, and lean manufacturing. Distance learning M.Tech in Mechanical Production Engineering programs are designed to provide students with a comprehensive understanding of mechanical production engineering concepts and practices. The program is flexible and allows students to balance their professional and personal commitments while pursuing higher education. Graduates of this program can pursue career opportunities in a variety of fields, including automotive, aerospace, defense, manufacturing, and research and development.
MTech in Mechanical Production Engineering Distance Education Course Highlight
Some of the key highlights are listed below:
|Master of Technology in Production Engineering (M.Tech)
|Bachelor’s degree in Production Engineering with a minimum aggregate of 50% from a recognized Institutes.
|Average Course Fees
|35,000 per semester
|Production Engineer, Engineering Plant Production Manager, Quality Engineer, Operations Analyst, Management Engineer
|NTPC, Tata Power, Reliance, ONGC, Godrej,etc.
|Automobiles, Railways, Textiles, Finance, Construction, etc.
|Average Annual Salary
Eligibility Criteria for the Enrollment of MTech in Mechanical Production Engineering Distance Education
- Bachelor’s Degree: Candidates should have completed a Bachelor’s degree in Mechanical Engineering or a related field from a recognized university or institution.
- Minimum Percentage: Candidates are usually required to have secured a minimum percentage in their undergraduate degree, which may vary depending on the institution.
- Work Experience: Some institutions may require candidates to have work experience in the relevant field, usually a minimum of one to two years.
- Entrance Exam: Some institutions may require candidates to appear for an entrance exam, such as GATE (Graduate Aptitude Test in Engineering) or equivalent.
- English Language Proficiency: Candidates should have proficiency in the English language, as most of the course material and communication is in English.
- Other Requirements: Some institutions may require candidates to submit letters of recommendation, statement of purpose, and other documents as part of the application process.
Why Should You Study MTech in Mechanical Production Engineering Distance Education?
- Flexibility: Distance education programs offer flexibility to students who may not be able to attend traditional on-campus programs due to personal or professional commitments. Students can study from the comfort of their own homes or workplaces and can plan their study schedules to fit around their existing commitments.
- Cost-effective: Distance education programs are usually more cost-effective than traditional on-campus programs. Students can save on transportation costs, hostel fees, and other expenses associated with attending an on-campus program.
- Career advancement: An M.Tech in Mechanical Production Engineering can help students to advance their careers and gain specialized knowledge and skills that can make them more competitive in the job market.
- Specialized knowledge: The program offers students the opportunity to specialize in mechanical production engineering and gain advanced knowledge and skills in this field.
- Industry relevance: Distance education programs in mechanical production engineering are designed to meet the industry’s current and future needs, ensuring that students are equipped with the knowledge and skills required to succeed in their careers.
- Networking opportunities: Distance education programs offer students the opportunity to connect with other professionals in the field through online forums, discussions, and other interactive platforms.
Further Studies After MTech in Mechanical Production Engineering Distance Education
- PhD: Students who wish to pursue a career in research and development or academia can consider enrolling in a Doctoral program in Mechanical Production Engineering or a related field. A PhD in Mechanical Production Engineering will equip students with advanced knowledge and skills required for research and development.
- Executive MBA: Students who wish to enhance their managerial skills and advance in their careers can consider enrolling in an Executive MBA program. An Executive MBA program can help students to develop business and management skills required for leadership roles.
- Certificate courses: Students can consider enrolling in certificate courses in specialized areas related to mechanical production engineering such as welding technology, robotics, CAD/CAM, quality control, and more. Certificate courses can help students to acquire additional skills that can be applied in their professional lives.
- Short-term courses: Students can also consider enrolling in short-term courses in specialized areas such as lean manufacturing, design for manufacturing, materials science, and more. Short-term courses are ideal for those who wish to enhance their knowledge in a specific area without committing to a full-time program.
- Professional training: Students can also consider attending professional training programs or workshops in areas such as design, production, quality control, and more. These training programs can help students to stay updated with the latest developments in their field.
MTech in Mechanical Production Engineering Distance Education Job Profile and Average Salary LPA
|Average Annual Salary
|Engineering Plant Production Manager