- Graduation Pass Certificate
- Minimum 50%
- Transfer Certificate
- Addhar Card
- More than 100 Specialisation
- Online mode Exam
- Online Mode Study and E-Learning Material
- 0% EMI
Online Education MTech in Mechanical Engineering Thermal Power Engineering
Distance MTech in Mechanical Engineering Thermal Power Engineering is a postgraduate program that focuses on the study of Thermal Power Engineering, which is a branch of Mechanical Engineering. This program aims to equip students with the knowledge and skills required to design and develop efficient thermal power systems. The program is designed for students who cannot attend regular classes on campus due to personal or professional commitments.
Distance education programs offer flexibility and convenience to students who wish to study at their own pace and from any location. The curriculum of Distance MTech in Mechanical Engineering Thermal Power Engineering includes courses on heat transfer, thermodynamics, energy systems, combustion, and power plant engineering. Students will also learn about the latest trends in thermal power systems, including renewable energy sources such as solar and wind power.
Distance MTech in Mechanical Engineering Thermal Power Engineering is usually a two-year program, divided into four semesters. The program requires students to complete coursework, assignments, projects, and a thesis. Students will also have to attend workshops, seminars, and online classes as part of the program. The program provides a range of career opportunities for students in various fields, including energy generation, manufacturing, automotive, aerospace, and research and development.
Graduates of this program can work as thermal design engineers, power plant engineers, energy consultants, research scientists, and professors in the field of thermal power engineering. Overall, Distance MTech in Mechanical Engineering Thermal Power Engineering is an excellent option for students who wish to pursue a career in thermal power engineering but cannot attend regular classes on campus. The program provides a solid foundation in the field and prepares students for a successful career.
MTech in Mechanical Engineering Thermal Power Engineering Distance Education Course Highlight
Some of the key highlights are listed below:
|Name of the course||Master of Technology [M.Tech.] in Thermal Power Engineering|
|Course Level||Post Graduation|
|Duration||2 years, full-time/ Distance Learning|
|Stream||Thermal Power Engineering|
|Examination Type||Semester System|
|Eligibility||B.E./B.Tech. with at least 50% marks in aggregate or equivalent CGPA|
|Average Course Fee||INR 35,000 per semester|
|Average Starting Salary||INR 2 Lacs to 12 Lacs|
|Job type||Senior Thermal Engineer, Thermal Engineer, Design Engineer, Project Engineer, Assistant Professor, Research & Development Manager, Technical Specialist, Engineering Group Manager, etc.|
|Top Recruiters||Zinnov Research & Consulting, CE Consulting Engineers Ltd., R & D Centers, ISRO, Punj Lloyd, L&T ECC, BARC, Engineering Equipment Industries, Space Research Organization, Nuclear Power Stations, Pollution Control Agencies, Oil Exploration and Refining, Thermal Power Stations, Energy Conservation Departments, etc.|
Eligibility Criteria for the Enrollment of MTech in Mechanical Engineering Thermal Power Engineering Distance Education
- Candidates should have completed a Bachelor’s degree in Mechanical Engineering or a related field from a recognized university.
- The minimum percentage required for admission may vary between 50% to 60% or more, depending on the institution.
- Some universities may require candidates to have a certain minimum of work experience in the relevant field.
- Some universities may also require candidates to appear for entrance exams such as GATE (Graduate Aptitude Test in Engineering) or an entrance test conducted by the university.
- Candidates should meet the age criteria set by the institution.
Why Should You Study MTech in Mechanical Engineering Thermal Power Engineering Distance Education?
- Flexibility: Distance education programs offer the flexibility to study at your own pace and from any location. This is particularly beneficial for working professionals who wish to pursue further education while continuing their job.
- Convenience: Distance education allows you to attend classes from the comfort of your home or workplace. This eliminates the need to relocate or commute to a college or university.
- Cost-effective: Distance education programs are generally more cost-effective than on-campus programs. This is because you save on expenses such as accommodation, transportation, and other costs associated with attending classes on campus.
- Upgrading Skills: MTech in Mechanical Engineering and Thermal Power Engineering through distance education helps you to upgrade your skills and knowledge in thermal power engineering. This knowledge is particularly valuable in today’s job market where there is a growing demand for professionals with expertise in the field of thermal power engineering.
- Career Opportunities: MTech in Mechanical Engineering Thermal Power Engineering opens up several career opportunities for graduates. They can work in fields such as thermal design engineering, power plant engineering, energy consulting, research and development, and academics.
Further Studies After MTech in Mechanical Engineering Thermal Power Engineering Distance Education
- Ph.D. in Mechanical Engineering: A Ph.D. in Mechanical Engineering is a research-oriented program that allows you to specialize in a particular area of mechanical engineering, including thermal power engineering. A Ph.D. program is typically 3-5 years long and involves conducting original research, publishing papers, and defending a thesis.
- Postgraduate Diploma in Energy Management: This program is designed for students who wish to specialize in energy management. The program covers various topics such as energy auditing, energy efficiency, renewable energy sources, and energy policy.
- Master of Business Administration (MBA): An MBA program can be a good option for students who wish to develop managerial and business skills. This can be particularly useful for students who wish to work in the energy sector or in energy consulting.
- Certificate Programs: There are several certificate programs that you can consider to enhance your skills in thermal power engineering. For example, you can consider certificate programs in Computational Fluid Dynamics (CFD), Heat Transfer, or Renewable Energy.
- Short-Term Courses: There are several short-term courses and workshops that you can attend to learn about the latest developments in thermal power engineering. These courses can help you stay up-to-date with the latest trends and technologies in the field.
MTech in Mechanical Engineering Thermal Power Engineering Distance Education Job Profile and Average Salary LPA
|Job Position||Average Salary|
|Senior Thermal Engineer||INR 3.5 LPA to 9 LPA|
|Design Engineer||INR 3 LPA to 6 LPA|
|Project Engineer||INR 3.5 LPA to 5.4 LPA|
|Assistant Professor||INR 3 LPA to 6 LPA|
|Research & Development Manager||INR 4.5 LPA to 12 LPA|
|Technical Specialist||INR 4.5 LPA to 12 LPA|