- Graduation Pass Certificate
- Minimum 50%
- Transfer Certificate
- Addhar Card
- More than 100 Specialisation
- Online mode Exam
- Online Mode Study and E-Learning Material
- 0% EMI
Online Education MTech in Mechanical Engineering Chemical Engineering
A distance Master of Technology or MTech in Mechanical Engineering Chemical Engineering is a postgraduate program designed for individuals who wish to pursue higher education in these fields while continuing to work or attend to other personal responsibilities. This program is also known as a correspondence or online MTech program and allows students to complete the program from the comfort of their own homes or workplace.
The curriculum for a distance MTech in Mechanical Engineering or Chemical Engineering program typically covers a wide range of topics in the respective fields. Students will be introduced to advanced concepts in mathematics, thermodynamics, mechanics, heat transfer, fluid dynamics, chemical kinetics, process design and optimization, and other relevant subjects. Additionally, students will have the opportunity to select courses that are relevant to their specific areas of interest.
The duration of a distance MTech in Mechanical Engineering or Chemical Engineering program may vary depending on the university, but it typically ranges from 2-3 years. In order to qualify for the program, students must hold a Bachelor’s degree in Mechanical Engineering Chemical Engineering or a related field. Some universities may also require students to have a certain level of work experience in the field.
Distance MTech programs are typically delivered through a combination of online lectures, virtual classrooms, self-study materials, and assignments. Students may also be required to participate in online discussions, and group projects, and attend periodic on-campus sessions or workshops.
The program will conclude with a research project or thesis that allows students to apply the knowledge and skills they have acquired throughout the program. Overall, a distance MTech in Mechanical Engineering or Chemical Engineering is a great way for working professionals to enhance their skills and knowledge in their chosen field without having to sacrifice their current job or personal commitments.
MTech in Mechanical Engineering Chemical Engineering Distance Education Course Highlight
Some of the key highlights are listed below:
|Master of Technology Mechanical Engineering in Chemical Engineering
|Minimum 50% in Graduation (BE/BTech)
|INR 35,000 per semester
|INR 4,00,000 – 6,00,000 (varies country-wise)
|Reliance Industries, Hindustan Unilever, Larsen and Toubro Ltd, Oil and Natural Gas Corporation(ONGC), Bharat Petroleum Corporation Ltd(BPCL).
|Process Engineer, Production Engineer, Plant Designer, Head Plant Engineer, Head Chemical Engineer, and Quality Control Manager.
|Chemical Production and Process Companies, Pharmaceutical, Synthetics, Plastics, Paint, Polymer manufacture, Water treatment plant, Food Manufacturers, Petrochemical Companies, and Oil Refineries.
Eligibility Criteria for the Enrollment of MTech in Mechanical Engineering Chemical Engineering Distance Education
- Bachelor’s Degree: Candidates should have a Bachelor’s degree in Mechanical Engineering Chemical Engineering or a related field from a recognized university or institution.
- Minimum Marks: Candidates must have secured a minimum of 50% to 60% marks in their undergraduate degree, depending on the university’s requirements.
- Work Experience: Some universities may require candidates to have a minimum of two to three years of work experience in their respective fields.
- Entrance Exam: Candidates may be required to qualify for an entrance exam, such as GATE or other relevant exams, to be eligible for admission.
- English Language Proficiency: Candidates whose first language is not English may be required to demonstrate their English language proficiency by providing a score in a recognized English language proficiency test, such as TOEFL or IELTS.
Why Should You Study MTech in Mechanical Engineering Chemical Engineering Distance Education?
- Flexibility: Distance education allows students to study at their own pace and according to their own schedules, which makes it easier for working professionals to pursue their higher education while continuing to work.
- Accessibility: Distance education programs make higher education accessible to a wider range of people who may not have the time or resources to attend traditional on-campus programs. This allows more people to obtain a higher education degree and advance their careers.
- Cost-Effective: Distance education programs are often more cost-effective than on-campus programs, as they do not require students to pay for expenses such as housing, transportation, and other fees associated with attending an on-campus program.
- Industry Relevance: MTech in Mechanical Engineering or Chemical Engineering through distance education programs often provide students with industry-relevant knowledge and skills that are useful for their careers. This is because these programs are designed to be practical and applicable to real-world problems and challenges.
- Networking Opportunities: Distance education programs provide students with opportunities to network with their peers and instructors from all over the world. This can help students expand their professional network, gain insights into new developments in their field, and form valuable connections that can be useful in their careers.
Further Studies After MTech in Mechanical Engineering Chemical Engineering Distance Education
- Ph.D.: Students can pursue a Doctor of Philosophy (Ph.D.) in Mechanical Engineering or Chemical Engineering. A Ph.D. program is a research-oriented program that allows students to explore a specific area of interest in great depth and make significant contributions to the field.
- Postgraduate Diploma: Students can opt for a postgraduate diploma program in a related field, such as Operations Management, Industrial Engineering, or Energy Systems. These programs are designed to provide students with specialized knowledge and skills that can enhance their career prospects.
- Executive MBA: Students can pursue an Executive MBA program to develop their managerial and leadership skills. An Executive MBA program is specifically designed for working professionals who wish to enhance their career prospects by obtaining a business degree.
- Certification Programs: Students can enroll in various certification programs to obtain industry-recognized credentials in their specific field of interest. For example, students can opt for certification programs in CAD/CAM, Finite Element Analysis (FEA), or Project Management.
- Online Courses: Students can opt for online courses to develop their skills in specific areas of interest. These courses are often short-term and provide students with flexible learning options to enhance their knowledge and skills.
MTech in Mechanical Engineering Chemical Engineering Distance Education Job Profile and Average Salary LPA
|Average Annual Salary
|Head Plant Manager
|Quality Control Manager