- Graduation Pass Certificate
- Minimum 50%
- Transfer Certificate
- Addhar Card
- Skill to Learn Best Teaching Courses
- More then 100 Specialisation
- Online mode Exam
- Online Mode Study and E-Learning Material
- 0% EMI
Online MTech in Electrical Engineering Power System
Distance MTech in Electrical Engineering Power System is a program that allows students to pursue a Master of Technology degree in Electrical Engineering with a focus on power systems from a distance education mode. The program is designed for professionals who wish to enhance their skills and knowledge in the field of power systems but are unable to attend a traditional classroom program due to work or other commitments.The curriculum for Distance MTech in Electrical Engineering Power System typically includes courses on topics such as power system analysis, power system protection, electrical machines, control systems, renewable energy sources, and high voltage engineering. Students will also be required to complete a research project or thesis.The program is delivered through online lectures, video conferencing, and other digital tools. Students will have access to online study materials, including textbooks, video lectures, and assignments. They will also have the opportunity to interact with faculty members and fellow students through online forums and discussion boards.Distance MTech in Electrical Engineering Power System is a great option for professionals who want to enhance their career prospects in the power system industry. Graduates of the program may find employment in areas such as power generation, transmission and distribution, renewable energy, and smart grids. Some of the job roles that graduates can expect to fill include power system engineer, electrical design engineer, project engineer, and research and development engineer.In summary, Distance MTech in Electrical Engineering Power System is a great option for working professionals who want to gain a deeper understanding of power systems and enhance their career prospects in the field. The program provides a flexible learning environment that allows students to balance their education with work and other commitments.
MTech in Electrical Engineering Power System Distance Education Course Highlight
Some of the key highlights are listed below:
|Full Form||Master of Technology in Electrical Power System|
|Eligibility Criteria||BE/ BTech or any equivalent degree from a recognized institute|
|Average Fees||INR 35,000 per semester|
|Average Salary||INR 3 LPA – INR 12 LPA|
|Job Profile||Engineering Executive, Senior Management Staff, Senior Application Engineer, Scientist, Power Electronics Designer, Lecturer etc|
|Employment Areas||Research and Development Centres, Colleges & Universities, Electricity Boards, Atomic Power Plants, Hydroelectric Power Plants, Thermal Power Plants|
|Top Recruiters||Indian Armed Forces, Hydroelectric Power Plants, Indian Railways, Thermal Power Plants, BSNL, Colleges & Universities, BHEL, HAL, State Wise Electricity Boards, DRDO etc|
Eligibility Criteria for the Enrollment of MTech in Electrical Engineering Power System Distance Education
- Educational Qualification: Applicants must have a Bachelor’s degree in Electrical Engineering or a related field from a recognized university with a minimum aggregate score of 60% or its equivalent.
- Work Experience: Some institutions may require applicants to have relevant work experience in the field of electrical engineering or power systems. Typically, this may range from 1-3 years of work experience, depending on the institution.
- Entrance Exam: Many institutions require applicants to take an entrance exam, such as the Graduate Aptitude Test in Engineering (GATE) or an equivalent exam. The minimum qualifying score may vary from institution to institution.
- English Language Proficiency: Applicants whose first language is not English may need to demonstrate proficiency in English by providing scores for standardized English language proficiency tests such as TOEFL or IELTS.
Why Should You Study MTech in Electrical Engineering Power System Distance Education?
- Flexibility: One of the most significant advantages of studying MTech in Electrical Engineering Power System through distance education is the flexibility it offers. With distance education, you can study from anywhere in the world, and at your own pace. This allows you to balance your education with your work or other commitments, making it easier to pursue an advanced degree.
- Cost-effective: Pursuing an MTech in Electrical Engineering Power System through distance education is generally more cost-effective than attending a traditional classroom-based program. Distance education programs do not require students to be physically present on campus, which means there are no costs associated with accommodation or transportation. Additionally, tuition fees for distance education programs are usually lower than those for traditional programs.
- Career Advancement: An MTech in Electrical Engineering Power System can help to enhance your career prospects in the field of electrical engineering. The program provides you with a deeper understanding of power systems, which can be beneficial if you are looking to move up the career ladder or switch to a new role in the power system industry.
- Access to Quality Education: Many top universities offer distance education programs in Electrical Engineering Power System, which means you can get access to quality education from some of the best faculties in the field.
- Technology-driven Learning: Distance education programs in Electrical Engineering Power System often use the latest technology and digital tools to deliver coursework. This includes online lectures, video conferencing, and other digital tools that can enhance your learning experience.
Further Studies After MTech in Electrical Engineering Power System Distance Education
- PhD in Electrical Engineering: If you are interested in pursuing an academic career or research-oriented roles in the field of electrical engineering, then a PhD in Electrical Engineering can be a good option. This degree focuses on research and advanced study of electrical engineering concepts.
- Post-Doctoral Research: After completing a PhD, you can continue your research by pursuing post-doctoral research. This allows you to focus on a particular area of research and build your expertise in that area.
- Executive MBA: If you are interested in pursuing a career in management or business, then an Executive MBA can be a good option. This program provides you with the knowledge and skills required to manage projects, teams, and budgets in a business environment.
- Certification Courses: There are several certification courses available that can help you specialize in a particular area of electrical engineering, such as power system protection, electrical safety, or renewable energy. These courses can help you to enhance your skills and knowledge and stay up-to-date with the latest industry trends.
- Other Master’s Degrees: If you want to explore other areas of interest, then you can pursue a Master’s degree in a related field such as computer science, electronics engineering, or mechanical engineering.
MTech in Electrical Engineering Power System Distance Education Job Profile and Average Salary LPA
|Job Profile||Average Salary|
|Power Electronics Designer||INR 5,00,000|
|Executive Engineer||INR 6,30,000|
|Regulatory Officer||INR 7,00,000|
|Application Engineers||INR 8,40,00|
|Assistant Chemist||INR 3,00,000|