- Graduation Pass Certificate
- Minimum 50%
- Transfer Certificate
- Addhar Card
- Skill to Learn Best Teaching Courses
- More then 100 Specialisation
- Online mode Exam
- Online Mode Study and E-Learning Material
- 0% EMI
Distance/Online Education MBA in Operations and Production Management
Distance MBA in Operations and Production Management is a management program that focuses on the management of production processes, supply chain, and operations. It is designed for working professionals who want to enhance their knowledge and skills in this field and advance their careers. The program is offered through distance learning mode, which allows students to study at their own pace and convenience. Some of the key topics covered in the program include production planning, quality control, inventory management, logistics, and supply chain management. Upon completion of the program, graduates can pursue career opportunities in various industries such as manufacturing, logistics, and retail.The program is typically a two-year full-time course, and some universities also offer it in a part-time or distance learning mode. The eligibility criteria for admission usually include a bachelor’s degree in any field, and some institutions may require work experience in the relevant field.Upon completion of the program, graduates can pursue career opportunities in various industries such as manufacturing, logistics, retail, healthcare, and transportation. They can work as operations managers, production managers, supply chain managers, logistics managers, quality control managers, project managers, and consultants. The average salary of an MBA in Operations and Production Management varies depending on the industry and the location of the job.
MBA in Operations and Production Management Distance Education Course Highlight
Some of the key highlights are listed below:
|Course Level||Post Graduate|
|Examination Type||Semester System|
|Eligibility||A Bachelor’s Degree in any Discipline. Different Institute might have some additional eligibility criteria.|
|Course Fee||INR 35,000 per semester|
|Average Starting Salary||Rs. 4 to Rs. 10 lacs per annum|
|Top Recruiting Companies||Genpact, Tata Consultancy Services Limited, WNS Global Services, Wipro Technologies Ltd., Tata Motors, Bharat Sanchar Nigam Limited (BSNL), National Small Industries Corporation Limited (NSIC), Heavy Engineering Corporation Limited (HEC Ltd), Ernst & Young, JP Morgan Chase, Amazon India, Accenture, Adecco, L&T, KPMG, Novartis|
|Job Positions||Operations Manager, General Operations Manager, Area Operations Manager, Plant Manager, Process Managers, Supply Chain Program Manager|
Eligibility Criteria for the Enrollment of MBA in Operations and Production Management Distance Education
- Educational Qualification: Candidates must have a bachelor’s degree in any discipline from a recognized university or institution.
- Work Experience: Some institutions may require candidates to have work experience in the relevant field. The duration of work experience required may vary from one institution to another.
- Minimum Marks: Candidates must have secured a minimum percentage of marks in their bachelor’s degree, which may vary from one institution to another.
- Entrance Exam: Some institutions may require candidates to appear for an entrance exam such as CAT, XAT, MAT, or CMAT. The score obtained in the entrance exam may be used to shortlist candidates for admission.
- English Language Proficiency: Candidates must have a good command of the English language, as the program is usually conducted in English.
Why Should You Study MBA in Operations and Production Management Distance Education?
- Flexibility: Distance education programs offer flexibility in terms of study schedule, allowing students to study at their own pace and convenience. This is especially beneficial for working professionals who want to enhance their skills and knowledge without compromising their job.
- Cost-effective: Distance education programs are usually more cost-effective than full-time programs as they do not require students to relocate or incur other expenses such as accommodation and transportation.
- Career advancement: An MBA in Operations and Production Management can open up several career opportunities in various industries such as manufacturing, logistics, retail, and transportation. It can help you advance your career and increase your earning potential.
- Industry-relevant curriculum: The curriculum of MBA in Operations and Production Management is designed to provide a comprehensive understanding of the production processes, supply chain management, and operations. The program covers industry-relevant topics and prepares you for the challenges of the industry.
- Network-building: Distance education programs provide opportunities to interact with professionals from different industries and regions, helping you to build a network of industry contacts that can be beneficial for your career.
Further Studies After MBA in Operations and Production Management Distance Education
- Doctor of Business Administration (DBA): A DBA is a research-oriented program that focuses on the application of advanced research methods and techniques to solve business problems. It is designed for experienced professionals who want to pursue a career in academia or research.
- Master of Philosophy (MPhil): An MPhil is a research-oriented program that provides advanced training in research methods and techniques. It is designed for students who wish to pursue a career in research or academia.
- Executive MBA (EMBA): An EMBA is a part-time program designed for experienced professionals who want to enhance their managerial skills and advance their careers. It is usually offered on weekends or in the evenings, allowing students to continue working while studying.
- Professional Certification: You can also opt for professional certifications such as Certified in Production and Inventory Management (CPIM) or Six Sigma certification. These certifications are highly valued in the industry and can help you enhance your skills and knowledge in specific areas of operations and production management.
- Short-term Courses: You can also opt for short-term courses or workshops in areas such as lean manufacturing, supply chain management, or project management. These courses can help you acquire new skills and keep up with the latest trends and technologies in the field.
MBA in Operations and Production Management Distance Education Job Options
- Operations Manager: An Operations Manager is responsible for the management of production processes and operations. They oversee the planning, organizing, and controlling of the production process to ensure timely delivery of products or services.
- Supply Chain Manager: A Supply Chain Manager is responsible for the design and management of supply chain networks. They ensure the efficient flow of goods and services from suppliers to customers while minimizing costs and optimizing inventory levels.
- Production Manager: A Production Manager is responsible for the planning, organizing, and controlling of the production process. They ensure that the production process is efficient and effective, and products are delivered on time and to the desired quality standards.
- Quality Manager: A Quality Manager is responsible for the development and implementation of quality management systems. They ensure that the products or services meet the required quality standards and customer expectations.
- Logistics Manager: A Logistics Manager is responsible for the planning, organizing, and controlling of the movement of goods and services. They ensure that the products are delivered to the customers in a timely and efficient manner.
- Project Manager: A Project Manager is responsible for the planning, execution, and monitoring of projects. They ensure that the project is delivered within the specified time, budget, and quality standards.
MBA in Operations and Production Management Distance Education Job Profile and Average Salary LPA
|Job Position||Average Annual Pay Scale in INR|
|Production Manager, Manufacturing||7 to 8 Lacs|
|Senior Technical Manager||8 to 10 Lacs|
|Floor Shop Manager||3 to 5 Lacs|
|Purchase Manager||7 to 8 Lacs|
|Business Process Manager||7 to 8 Lacs|
|Inventory Manager||5 to 6 Lacs|
|Operations Manager||3 to 6 Lacs|
|Strategic Planner||1 to 3 Lacs|
|Purchase Analyst||2 to 5 Lacs|
|Materials Manager||6 to 7 Lacs|