- Graduation Pass Certificate
- Minimum 50%
- Transfer Certificate
- Addhar Card
- Skill to Learn Best Teaching Courses
- More then 100 Specialisation
- Online mode Exam
- Online Mode Study and E-Learning Material
- 0% EMI
MBA in Tourism and Hospitality Management
An MBA in Tourism and Hospitality Management is a Master of Business Administration degree program that focuses on the principles and practices of managing businesses in the tourism and hospitality industries. The curriculum covers topics such as:
- Tourism and Hospitality Industry Operations
- Marketing and Sales in Tourism and Hospitality
- Financial Management in Tourism and Hospitality
- Human Resource Management in Tourism and Hospitality
- Tourism and Hospitality Law
- Tourism and Hospitality Trends and Issues
- Tourism and Hospitality Project Management
The program typically takes 2 years to complete and prepares students for management-level positions in hotels, resorts, restaurants, travel agencies, and other businesses in the tourism and hospitality industries. Graduates of the program have the skills and knowledge to manage operations, create effective marketing strategies, and make sound financial decisions to drive the success of their organizations.
Course Highlights of MBA Tourism and Hospitality Management
|Degree||MBA in Tourism and Hospitality Management|
|Full-Form||Master of Business Administration inTourism and Hospitality Management|
|Degree Level||Post Graduation|
|Admission Process||Merit List|
|Minimum Percentage||A minimum of 45% to 50% is required in graduation to be eligible for admission in the course|
|Subjects Required||(10+2) Commerce or Humanities stream|
|Average Fees Offered||INR 5,000 to INR 5 Lakhs|
|Average Salary Offered||INR 3 Lakhs to INR 20 Lakhs|
|Top Recruiting Companies||Apollo, Max, Fortis, Tata, Duncan, Wipro, Infosys, ICICI Bank, Fortis Hospital Ltd., etc|
Why Study MBA in Tourism and Hospitality Management?
There are several reasons to study an MBA in Tourism and Hospitality Management, including:
- Career Opportunities: The tourism and hospitality industries are growing and offer a wide range of career opportunities for those with the right skills and knowledge. An MBA in Tourism and Hospitality Management can help you stand out from other candidates and increase your chances of landing a management-level position.
- Specialized Knowledge: The program provides students with a deep understanding of the unique challenges and opportunities of the tourism and hospitality industries, including marketing, finance, and operations. This specialized knowledge can help you make informed decisions and drive success in your career.
- Networking Opportunities: MBA programs often provide students with opportunities to network with peers, alumni, and industry professionals. This can help you build connections and relationships that can be valuable throughout your career.
- Personal and Professional Development: Pursuing an MBA requires a significant investment of time and effort, but the experience can be incredibly rewarding. You will develop critical thinking and problem-solving skills, as well as the confidence and leadership skills needed to succeed in a management role.
- Higher Earnings Potential: Graduates of MBA programs, including those in Tourism and Hospitality Management, often command higher salaries and have greater earning potential compared to those with only a bachelor’s degree.
MBA Tourism and Hospitality Management Job Opportunities
|Job Profile||Average Salary|
|Food and Beverage Director||INR 5 to 6 Lakhs|
|Conference Manager||INR 3 to 4 Lakhs|
|Travel Agent||INR 2 to 3 Lakhs|
|Human Resource Manager||INR 6 to 7 Lakhs|
|Event Facilitators||INR 1 to 3 Lakhs|
|Convention Planners||INR 3 to 5 Lakhs|
|Hotel/Resort Managers||INR 6 to 7 Lakhs|
Future Prospects for Further study of MBA Tourism and Hospitality Management
There are several future prospects for further study for individuals with an MBA in Tourism and Hospitality Management, including:
- PhD in Tourism and Hospitality Management: For those interested in academia or research, a PhD in Tourism and Hospitality Management can help you deepen your understanding of the industry and contribute to its development.
- Executive MBA: An Executive MBA is a type of MBA program designed for mid-career professionals who want to enhance their leadership skills and knowledge. It can be a great option for individuals with an MBA in Tourism and Hospitality Management who want to continue their education and take their careers to the next level.
- Specialized Master’s Programs: There are a variety of specialized master’s programs in related fields, such as Event Management, Tourism Planning and Development, or Hotel Management, which can help you expand your knowledge and skills in specific areas of the industry.
- Professional Certifications: There are a number of professional certifications available in the tourism and hospitality industries, such as Certified Hospitality Manager (CHM), Certified Hospitality Sales Professional (CHSP), and Certified Meeting Professional (CMP). These certifications can help you demonstrate your expertise and credibility to potential employers.
- Entrepreneurship: An MBA in Tourism and Hospitality Management can also provide the skills and knowledge needed to start your own business in the industry, such as a hotel, restaurant, or travel agency.