- Graduation Pass Certificate
- Minimum 50%
- Transfer Certificate
- Addhar Card
- Skill to Learn Best Teaching Courses
- More then 100 Specialisation
- Online mode Exam
- Online Mode Study and E-Learning Material
- 0% EMI
Distance/Online BTech in Electronics and Telecommunication
Distance BTech in Electronics and Telecommunication is an undergraduate degree program in which students can pursue their studies remotely through online classes, recorded lectures, and other virtual resources. It covers the fundamentals of electronic devices, communication systems, and their applications. The duration of the course is typically 4 years.Some of the core subjects covered in the course include digital electronics, analog electronics, microprocessors, communication systems, electromagnetic fields, signals and systems, and control systems. The course also includes practical laboratory sessions and projects to provide hands-on experience to the students. Graduates of B.Tech in Electronics and Telecommunication can pursue careers in fields such as telecommunications, broadcasting, electronics, and computer hardware.Some of the main topics covered in the course include:
- Mathematics and Physics for Engineers
- Digital Electronics and Logic Design
- Analog Electronics
- Electronic Circuits and Devices
- Electromagnetic Theory and Fields
- Signals and Systems
- Microprocessors and Microcontrollers
- Communication Systems
- Control Systems
- Optical Communication
- Wireless Communication
- Digital Signal Processing
- VLSI Design
- Power Electronics
- Embedded Systems
- Robotics and Automation
The course also includes laboratory sessions and project work to provide hands-on experience to the students. Upon graduation, students can pursue careers in fields such as telecommunications, broadcasting, electronics, computer hardware, and other related industries.
BTech in Electronics and Telecommunication Distance Education Course Highlight
Some of the key highlights are listed below:
|Full-Form||Bachelor of Technology in electronics & telecommunication engineering|
|Duration||Course Duration of Bachelor of Technology is 4 Years And Lateral Entry for diploma candidates is 3years.|
|Maximum age limit||23 Years|
|Minimum Percentage||(10+2) 60% for B.Tech and Lateral Entry diploma with 50% in all semesters.|
|Subjects Required||Physics, Chemistry, Maths|
|Average Fees||INR 25,000 per semester|
|Average Salary Offered||INR 2 LPA- 12 LPA|
Eligibility Criteria for the Enrollment of BTECH in Electronics and Telecommunication Distance Education
- The candidate should have passed 10+2 examination with Physics, Chemistry, and Mathematics as compulsory subjects.
- The candidate should have obtained a minimum percentage of marks (usually around 50%) in the qualifying examination.
- Some institutions may require the candidate to have a diploma in engineering in a relevant field, or have completed a certain number of years of work experience in a related field.
- The candidate should meet any other specific requirements set by the institution, such as minimum age or domicile criteria.
Why Should You Study BTech in Electronics and Telecommunication Distance Education?
- Flexibility: Distance education allows you to study from anywhere at your own pace and time, making it easier to balance your studies with other personal and professional commitments
- Cost-effective: Distance education is generally less expensive than traditional on-campus programs, making it a cost-effective option for those who cannot afford the high fees of full-time on-campus programs.
- Career advancement: A BTECH degree in Electronics and telecommunications can open up several career opportunities in various industries, such as telecommunications, electronics, and information technology. With a BTECH degree, you can work as an engineer, researcher, or manager in these industries.
- Specialization: BTECH in Electronics and Telecommunication distance education programs often offer specializations in areas such as networking, wireless communication, and embedded systems, allowing you to develop in-demand skills and knowledge in your field of interest.
- Convenience: Studying BTECH in Electronics and Telecommunication through distance education saves time and effort, as you don’t have to commute to campus or attend classes at specific times. This convenience makes it easier for working professionals or those living in remote areas to pursue higher education.
Further Studies After BTECH in Electronics and Telecommunication Distance education
- MTECH: Pursuing a Master’s degree in Electronics and Telecommunication Engineering is a popular option for those looking to gain more advanced knowledge in the field. An MTECH degree can provide you with better job opportunities and higher pay scales.
- MBA: An MBA in Technology Management is an excellent option for those interested in combining their technical skills with business knowledge. It can help you acquire skills in leadership, strategy, marketing, and finance.
- PhD: If you have a keen interest in research and development, you can consider pursuing a PhD in Electronics and Telecommunication Engineering. This degree can provide you with opportunities to work as a researcher or faculty member at a university or research organization.
- Certification programs: Several industry-specific certification programs are available for BTECH graduates to enhance their skills and knowledge in specific areas such as networking, cloud computing, cybersecurity, and machine learning.
- Professional development courses: You can also enroll in professional development courses to acquire new skills, stay up-to-date with the latest technologies and trends in the industry, and enhance your career prospects.
BTech in Electronics and Telecommunication Distance Education Job Opportunity
- Electronics Engineer
- Telecommunication Engineer
- Network Engineer
- System Engineer
- Software Developer
- Embedded System Engineer
- Quality Assurance Engineer
- Sales and Marketing Engineer
- Project Manager
- Technical Consultant