- Graduation Pass Certificate
- Minimum 50%
- Transfer Certificate
- Addhar Card
- Skill to Learn Best Teaching Courses
- More then 100 Specialisation
- Online mode Exam
- Online Mode Study and E-Learning Material
- 0% EMI
Distance/Online Education BSc in Telecommunication
Bachelor of Science – BSc in Telecommunication is a degree program typically offered by universities and colleges through distance learning mode. It is an undergraduate program that focuses on the study of telecommunication systems, networks, and related technologies. The curriculum covers subjects such as data communication, network design, wireless communication, and network security. The distance learning mode of delivery allows students to study at their own pace and convenience, typically through online course materials, webinars, and virtual interactions with instructors and peers.It focuses on the design, implementation, and management of these systems, as well as the related technologies and protocols.
Some of the key subjects covered in a BSc in Telecommunication program include:
- Data communication
- Network design
- Wireless communication
- Network security
- Telecommunication regulations and policies
- Signal processing
- Mobile and satellite communication
Graduates of this program are prepared for careers in the telecommunication industry, including roles such as network engineer, telecom analyst, and telecommunications specialist. The program may also prepare students for graduate-level studies in related fields.
BSc Telecommunication Engineering Course Highlights
|Exam Type||Semester Type|
|Eligibility||Passed 10+2 level with Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics as main subjects from a recognized board with minimum 55% aggregate score|
|Admission Process||Entrance Exam Based. Direct Admission|
|Course Fee||INR 90,000-1,50,000|
|Average Starting Salary||INR 3,00,000-8,00,000|
|Job Roles||Electronics and Telecommunication Engineer, Telecom Security Engineer, Telecom Sales Engineer, Software Engineer, Technical Support Manager, GSM Engineer, Service Engineer etc.|
|Top Recruiting Areas||Colleges and Universities, IT companies, Telecom industry, Radio Station, Electricity Department, Broadcasting Companies, Airlines, Defence, Post & Telegraph etc.|
|Top Recruiting Companies||Airtel, Idea, Vodafone, Reliance, Ericsson India, DRDO, BSNL, L&T Infotech, Indian Armed Force, ISRO etc.|
Why Study Bachelor of Science in Telecommunications?
Here are some reasons why one might choose to study a Bachelor of Science in Telecommunications:
- Career Opportunities: The telecommunications industry is rapidly growing and there is a high demand for professionals with specialized skills in this field. Graduates of a B.Sc in Telecommunications program can pursue careers as network engineers, telecommunications technicians, data analysts, network administrators, and more.
- High-Demand Skills: Telecommunications is a complex and constantly evolving field, and employers value individuals who have a solid understanding of the latest technologies and trends.
- Job Security: The telecommunications industry is not expected to slow down anytime soon, and professionals in this field are likely to enjoy job stability and good earning potential.
- Opportunities for Advancement: Those who have a B.Sc in Telecommunications can advance their careers by pursuing higher degrees or certifications, or by taking on leadership roles within their organization.
- Impact on Society: Telecommunications plays a critical role in our modern world, connecting people and businesses, enabling communication and commerce, and providing access to information and entertainment. By studying this field, you can play a role in shaping the future of telecommunications and making a positive impact on society.
What books to refer to for BSc Telecommunication Engineering Course?
|Name of the Book||Author|
|Objective Electrical, Electronics and Telecommunication Engineering||B.L. Theraja|
|Modern Digital and Analog Communication System||B. P Lathi|
|Optical Fiber Telecommunications||Ivan P. Kaminow, Tingye Li, Alan E. Willner|
|Electromagnetic Fields and Waves: Microwave and MmWave Engineering with Generalized Macroscopic Electrodynamics||Eugene I. Nefyodov, Sergey M. Smolskiy|
|Analog Integrated Circuits for Communication||Donald Pederson|
BSc Telecommunication Engineering Job and Career Prospects
|Job Profiles||Average Annual Salary|
|Project Manager-Telecom||INR 3,61,731|
|GSM Engineer||INR 4,80,000|
|Maintenance Engineer-Telecom||INR 5,40,000|
|Network Planning Engineer||INR 4,69,853|
|Technical Support Manager||INR 7,54,660|
|Customer Support Technician||INR 4,84,436|