- Graduation Pass Certificate
- Minimum 50%
- Transfer Certificate
- Addhar Card
- Skill to Learn Best Teaching Courses
- More then 100 Specialisation
- Online mode Exam
- Online Mode Study and E-Learning Material
- 0% EMI
Distance/Online Education BBA in Hotel and Hospitality Management
“BBA in Hotel and Hospitality Management” is a degree program that typically takes 4 years to complete and is designed to provide students with a comprehensive understanding of the hospitality industry, including hotel management, food service, and tourism. The exact distance or online program options may vary by institution.The program includes courses in various areas such as hotel operations, food and beverage management, tourism, event management, marketing, human resources, finance, and accounting.During the program, students gain practical experience through internships, industry visits, and projects. The program also aims to develop students’ soft skills such as communication, problem-solving, and leadership abilities. After completing the program, graduates can pursue careers in hotels, restaurants, travel and tourism, event management, and other related industries. They can work in various roles such as hotel managers, food and beverage managers, event planners, tourism managers, and more.The program includes a wide range of courses that provide students with a comprehensive understanding of the industry. Here are some of the courses that are typically included in the program:
- Hotel Operations Management: This course covers the management and operations of hotels, including front office management, housekeeping management, and maintenance management.
- Food and Beverage Management: This course covers the management of food and beverage operations, including menu planning, food production, and service management.
- Tourism Management: This course covers the management of tourism operations, including destination management, tour operations, and travel agency management.
- Event Management: This course covers the planning and management of events, including corporate events, social events, and cultural events.
- Marketing Management: This course covers the principles of marketing and their application in the hospitality industry, including marketing research, segmentation, and targeting.
- Human Resource Management: This course covers the management of human resources in the hospitality industry, including recruitment, training, and performance management.
- Financial Management: This course covers the financial management of hospitality operations, including budgeting, accounting, and financial analysis.
BBA in Hotel and Hospitality Management Distance Education Course Highlight
Some of the key highlights are listed below:
|Full-Form||Bachelor of Business Administration|
|Eligibility||10+2 with minimum 55%/UGAT score|
|Admission Process||Mostly direct|
|Course Fee||INR 25,000 per semester|
|Average Salary||INR 4,00,000 to 7,00,000 (varies country wise)|
|Job Profile||Hotel Manager,Customer Service Executive,Food and Beverage Manager ,Front Office Manager|
|Employment Area||Hotel,MultinationalCompanies,Cruise,Airline, Hospital administration and catering.|
|Top Recruiting Companies||Shangri-La,ThePark,Jumeirah,Hyatt regency, JW Marriott,TheLalit,Radisson,Taj|
Eligibility Criteria for the Enrollment of BBA in Hotel and Hospitality Management Distance Education
- Completion of 10+2 or equivalent examination from a recognized board.
- Minimum aggregate marks of 50% (may vary depending on the institution) in the qualifying examination.
- English language proficiency.
- Some institutions may also require work experience in the hospitality industry.
Why Should You BBA in Hotel and Hospitality Management Distance Education?
- Flexibility: Distance education allows students to study at their own pace and schedule, which is ideal for those who have work or other commitments.
- Cost-effective: Distance education programs tend to be more affordable than traditional programs, as they do not involve expenses like hostel fees, commuting, etc.
- Industry-focused: The curriculum of BBA in Hotel and Hospitality Management distance education is designed to equip students with the knowledge and skills required to succeed in the hospitality industry
- Career opportunities: The hospitality industry offers a wide range of career opportunities, such as hotel management, event planning, food and beverage management, and many more. A BBA in Hotel and Hospitality Management degree can open up doors to many career opportunities in this field.
- International exposure: The hospitality industry is a global industry, and pursuing a BBA in Hotel and Hospitality Management through distance education can provide students with international exposure and prepare them for a career in a multicultural environment.
Further Studies After BBA in Hotel and Hospitality Management Distance Education
- Master of Business Administration (MBA) in Hospitality Management: An MBA in Hospitality Management can provide students with advanced knowledge and skills in areas like operations management, financial management, and marketing strategies in the hospitality industry.
- Master of Science (MSc) in Hotel and Tourism Management: This program offers advanced studies in the hospitality and tourism industry, including topics like sustainable tourism, tourism economics, and hospitality operations.
- Postgraduate Diploma in Hotel and Hospitality Management: This program offers students an opportunity to develop specialized skills in areas like food and beverage management, revenue management, and human resources management in the hospitality industry.
- Doctor of Philosophy (Ph.D.) in Hotel and Tourism Management: A Ph.D. in Hotel and Tourism Management is an advanced research-based program that prepares students for academic and research careers in the field.
BBA in Hotel and Hospitality Management Distance Education Job Opportunity
- Hotel Manager: responsible for overseeing the overall operations of the hotel, including managing staff, ensuring guest satisfaction, and maintaining financial performance.
- Restaurant Manager: responsible for the day-to-day operations of the restaurant, including managing staff, inventory, and finances.
- Event Manager: responsible for planning and executing events, such as conferences, weddings, and corporate events.
- Front Office Manager: responsible for managing the front desk operations of the hotel, including guest check-in and check-out, and handling guest inquiries and complaints.
- Food and Beverage Manager: responsible for managing the food and beverage operations of the hotel or restaurant, including menu planning, inventory management, and cost control.
- Sales and Marketing Manager: responsible for promoting the hotel or restaurant to potential customers and developing marketing strategies to increase business.
- Revenue Manager: responsible for optimizing revenue and managing room rates and inventory for the hotel.
- Customer Service Manager: responsible for ensuring guest satisfaction and handling guest complaints.
BBA in Hotel and Hospitality Management Distance Education Job Profile and Average Salary LPA
|Job Roles||Average Annual Salary|
|Front Office Manager||INR 4.50 Lac|
|Restaurant and Food Service Manager||INR 4.30 Lac|
|Housekeeping Manager||INR 3.80 Lac|
|Department Manager||INR 4.20 Lac|
|Sales and Marketing Executive||INR 4.96 Lac|
|Banquet Manager||INR 4 Lac|