- 12th Pass Certificate
- Minumum 50% Marks
- Transfer Certificate
- Addhar Card
- Skill to Learn Commerce Course
- More then 100 Specialisation
- Online mode Exam
- Online Mode Study and E-Learning Material
- 0% EMI Option
BA in Psychology
BA in Psychology is a three- year full- time undergraduate course that studies the mind and actions. It includes fitness, human development, personality, social behavior, and so on. The program is broke up into six semesters, with the first four semesters allocated to theory and practical’s and the final semester allocated to internships and projects. The BA Psychology acknowledgment procedure varies by college. Some admissions are grounded on entrance examinations, while others are grounded on merit. BA Psychology Eligibility requires Applicants to have qualified Class 10 2 from a honored board with at least 50 in aggregate or equal marks.
The annual cost for the three- year program ranges between INR15,000 and INR4.5 lakhs. Applicants with a BA in Psychology can work for top recruiters like as Apollo Hospitals, Fortis, and Max Insurance. The typical annual payment package ranges from INR1.2 to INR 3 LPA. Following a BA in Psychology, candidates can pursue a variety of postgraduate courses similar as an MA in Psychology, MBA, MBA in Healthcare Management, PGD in Counseling Psychology, LLB, and so on.
BA Psychology Course Highlights
|Examination type||Semester wise or Year wise|
|BA Psychology Course Duration||3 years|
|BA Psychology Eligibility Criteria||10+2 examination with compulsory English subject|
|No. of Universities||Over 300|
|BA Psychology Admission Process||Merit-based or Entrance Examination|
|BA Psychology Average Salary Received||INR 1.2 LPA – INR 3 LPA|
|Job Roles||Teacher, Recruiter, Human Resources, Social Worker, Counsellors, etc.|
|Career Options||Hospitals, NGOs, corporate Sector, Rehabilitation Centres, Research Establishments, Welfare Organizations, etc|
Why study BA Psychology?
- Applicants who pursue BA in Psychology have numerous different types of jobs. Some concentrate on exploration — that is, digging deeper into the workings of human behavior and the mind — while others are more focused on applying exploration in clinical, commercial, and other settings.
- BA psychology degree helps you gain perceptivity into people’s provocations, comprehensions and geste
- Will maybe give you a different perspective on why people reply in the ways they do, and help you to understand people a little better.
- Applicants can educate Psychology in the future as there’s always a huge demand for cerebral services in Schools & Colleges
- Applicants having an interest in working mortal mind- related problems can choose this as their career.
- Psychologists are said to be largely glad with their careers as per exploration. Hence, concluding for Psychology will be a great choice for career prospects
- Applicants, who want to help people, do community services, or Social work can study BA Psychology.
- Applicants concluding for a BA psychology degree can do several kinds of exploration and can learn how to organize & clarify data which is considered an important skill for their career.
Difference between BA Psychology and BSc Psychology
|Program Details||BA Psychology||BSc Psychology|
|Duration||3 years||3 years|
|Eligibility||The candidate needs to be a Class 12 pass in any stream from a recognized board and should have secured a minimum of 45% to be eligible.||The candidate should have passed their Class 12 in Science stream from a recognized board and should have secured a minimum of 50% to be eligible.|
|BA Psychology Admission||Merit/Entrance Exams||Merit/Entrance Exams|
|Focus||Theory and Philosophy||Scientific and Logical|
BA Psychology Salary
|Job Profiles||Salary Package (Per annum)|
|Clinical Psychologist||INR 2.5 – 4 L|
|Counselor||INR 2 – 4 L|
|Social Worker||INR 2 – 3 L|
|Human Resource Executive||INR 3.5 – 4.5 L|
|Teacher||INR 3 – 4 L|
|Market Researcher||INR 3.5 – 5 L|
|Sales Representative||INR 3 – 4 L|