- Graduation Pass Certificate
- Minimum 50%
- Transfer Certificate
- Addhar Card
- Skill to Learn Best Teaching Courses
- More then 100 Specialisation
- Online mode Exam
- Online Mode Study and E-Learning Material
- 0% EMI
B.Ed Distance Education
An online B.Ed. is an undergraduate degree program in education that can be completed entirely online. The program generally takes two years to complete and is designed for individuals looking to become certified teachers or advance their careers in education.
The curriculum of Distance B.Ed course typically covers topics such as teaching methods, educational psychology, curriculum development, and educational technology. Some programs may also include student teaching or clinical experience components, which can be completed in the student’s local area.
Correspondence B.Ed course are often intended for individuals who are already working in the field of education, so the program is often designed with a flexible schedule, allowing the student to continue working while completing the program.
B.Ed in Bangalore for Correspondence Course is an extensive course designed to assist students or working professionals to get the most of educational-related subjects.
B.Ed Distance Education: Course Highlights
|Degree Name||B.Ed (Bachelor of Education)|
|Degree Duration||Two years|
|Eligibility Criteria||Bachelor’s degree in any stream|
|Admission process||Entrance Exam|
|Average Salary||Rs. 6 lakhs p.a. (Approx.)|
|Job profiles||Educational Counsellor, Teacher, Language Trainer|
Content Writer, Highschool Teacher, Researcher
|Top recruiters||Schools, Colleges, and Various educational institutions|
Why Study Online B.Ed Course?
Below are a few of the primary advantages of doing a B.Ed course online:
- The student’s knowledge of a wide range of topics will enable the teacher to impart the material more effectively.
- There is no need for the teacher to travel; they may learn this information at home.
- The self-paced nature of the course enables each student to proceed at their own pace.
- The students benefit because the costs are lower than for an offline class.
- allows pupils to expand their knowledge of educational techniques and philosophy and have a better awareness of their surroundings.
Who Should Study B.Ed Correspondence Course
Correspondence B.Ed is typically pursued by individuals who are interested in becoming teachers but cannot attend regular, on-campus classes due to personal or professional commitments. These individuals may already be working in education or related fields and are seeking to enhance their skills and qualifications through distance learning.
B.Ed Distance Education is also popular among individuals who live in remote areas, have physical disabilities, or are unable to attend on-campus classes due to financial constraints. Additionally, some individuals may choose to pursue B.Ed Distance Education because they prefer the flexibility and convenience of online learning.
Distance B.Ed Course: Eligibility Criteria
- Students must have received at least a 50% on their bachelor’s degree’s last or final exam.
- Their degrees must be earned from institutions that the UGC has approved as accredited.
- Students from all academic disciplines, including science, business, the arts, engineering, and technology, are welcome to apply.
Required Documents for Distance BEd Admission
- Graduation Mark sheet
- Transfer Certificate
- Income Certificate
- Graduation Certificate
- Address Proof
- Passport size Photograph
Online B.Ed: Admission Process
Here is a general overview of the admission process for B.Ed Online Course:
- Eligibility Criteria: The first step is to ensure that you meet the eligibility criteria set by the university. Typically, applicants should have completed their graduation from a recognized university with a minimum of 50% marks.
- Application Form: Once you meet the eligibility criteria, you can obtain the application form from the university website or in-person. Fill in the application form carefully and ensure that you attach all the required documents, including your mark sheets, certificates, and passport-sized photographs.
- Entrance Exam: Many universities conduct an entrance examination for admission to the B.Ed program. The entrance examination is usually designed to assess the candidate’s general knowledge, aptitude, and teaching skills. If the university you are applying for conducts an entrance exam, you must prepare for it thoroughly.
- Merit List: Based on the entrance exam score and academic records, the university prepares a merit list. Candidates who qualify for the merit list are called for further admission rounds, including group discussion and personal interviews.
- Counselling: Once you clear the admission rounds, you will be invited for counselling, where you will receive information about the program, its curriculum, and other relevant details. You will also be required to pay the admission fee and submit the necessary documents.
B.Ed Course: Syllabus
|B.Ed Syllabus Year 1|
|BEd Syllabus First Semester||BEd Syllabus Second Semester|
|Childhood and Growing Up||Learning and Teaching|
|Contemporary India and Education||Pedagogy of School Subject-1 – Part II|
|Language across the Curriculum||Pedagogy of School Subject-2 – Part II|
|Pedagogy of School Subject-1 – Part I||Knowledge and Curriculum|
|Pedagogy of School Subject-2 – Part I||Assessment for Learning|
|Understanding ICT and Its Application||School Attachment|
|School Exposure||Community living camp|
|Field Engagement activities||–|
|B.Ed Syllabus Year 2|
|BEd Syllabus Third Semester||BEd Syllabus fourth Semester|
|Pre internship||Gender, School and Society|
|Internship||Reading and Reflecting on Texts|
|Engagement with the Field: Tasks and Assignments related to the internship||Arts in Education|
|–||Understanding the Self|
|–||Creating an Inclusive School|
|–||Health, Yoga and Physical Education|
|–||Engagement with the Field: Tasks and Assignments|
Distance B.Ed Vs BTC
|Full Form||Bachelor of Education||Basic Training Certificate|
|Duration||2 years||2 years|
|Eligibility||Graduation in any stream||Graduation in any stream|
|Entrance Exam||Some universities have an entrance exam||Some institutions conduct an entrance exam|
|Course Content||Theoretical and practical training in teaching methods, child psychology, educational philosophy, curriculum design, etc.||Emphasis on practical teaching skills, curriculum design, lesson planning, and classroom management|
|Focus||Preparing individuals to become professional teachers||Providing basic training to teach at primary and upper primary levels|
|Teaching Career||Candidates can apply for teaching positions in primary, secondary, and higher secondary schools||Candidates can apply for teaching positions in primary and upper primary schools|
|Additional Career Opportunities||Candidates can pursue careers in education management, research, or educational policy-making||Limited opportunities for career growth outside of teaching positions|
|Salary||Depends on the institution, location, and experience of the teacher||Depends on the institution, location, and experience of the teacher|
B.Ed Graduates: Jobs & Salary
|Job Position||Job Description||Average Salary Range (in INR)|
|Primary Teacher||Teach students in primary schools (classes I-V)||2.5 – 4.5 LPA|
|Secondary Teacher||Teach students in secondary schools (classes VI-X)||3.5 – 6 LPA|
|Higher Secondary Teacher||Teach students in higher secondary schools (classes XI-XII)||4 – 7 LPA|
|Education Administrator||Manage and oversee education programs and institutions||4 – 10 LPA|
|Curriculum Developer||Design and develop curricula and educational programs||3.5 – 8 LPA|
|Education Counselor||Provide guidance and counseling to students regarding educational and career decisions||2.5 – 5 LPA|
|Education Researcher||Conduct research and analyze data related to education and learning||3 – 8 LPA|
|Education Policy Analyst||Analyze and evaluate education policies and programs to improve their effectiveness and impact||4 – 10 LPA|
|B.Ed in Hindi||B.Ed Special Education|
|B.Ed English||B.Ed in Computer Science|
|B.Ed in Sanskrit||B.Ed Commerce|
|B Ed Psychology||B.Ed Mathematics|
|B.Ed Economics||B.Ed Physical Education|
|B.Ed Physical Science||B Ed Home Science|
|B Ed Physics||B Ed History|
|B.Ed social science||B.Ed Tamil|
|B.Ed Chemistry||B.Ed Malayalam|
|B.Ed Political Science||B.Ed Geography|
Similar Study Options
There are several similar study options for individuals who have completed an online B.Ed. (Bachelor of Education) degree and wish to further their education and career prospects in the field of education. Some of the options are:
- Master of Education (M.Ed.): An M.Ed. is a popular choice for individuals who wish to further their education and skills in the field of education. It typically provides a more in-depth study of educational theory and practice and can lead to opportunities for leadership and research roles in the field.
- Postgraduate Diploma in Education (PGDE): A PGDE is a program designed for individuals who wish to become teachers or educators in a particular subject or field. It typically provides more specialized knowledge and skills than a general B.Ed. degree.
- Master of Arts (M.A.) in Education: An M.A. in Education is another postgraduate degree that provides a more in-depth study of educational theory and practice. It can provide specialized knowledge and skills in a particular area of education, such as special education, curriculum development, or educational psychology.
- Master of Science (M.S.) in Education: An M.S. in Education is a research-oriented program designed for individuals interested in pursuing an academic or research career in the field of education. It typically requires a high level of research and analytical skills.
- Diploma in Elementary Education (D.El.Ed.): A D.El.Ed. is a program designed for individuals who wish to become elementary school teachers. It typically provides more practical training and knowledge of child development, teaching methods, and classroom management.
Careers Opportunities after Completing B.Ed Correspondence
Here are some potential job roles and average salaries in Indian Rupees (INR) for graduates with an online B.Ed. (Bachelor of Education) degree presented in a table format:
|Job Role||Description||Average Salary|
|School Teacher||Plan lessons, instruct students, assess their performance, and provide feedback||INR 2,00,000 – INR 5,00,000 per year|
|Education Coordinator||Develop and implement educational programs, coordinate with teachers and administrators, and oversee student progress||INR 3,00,000 – INR 6,00,000 per year|
|Academic Counselor||Advise students on educational and career-related issues, assess their skills and interests, and recommend courses and programs||INR 2,50,000 – INR 5,50,000 per year|
|Education Consultant||Provide expert advice on education-related issues to individuals and organizations, and develop educational strategies and programs||INR 4,00,000 – INR 8,00,000 per year|
|Instructional Designer||Develop and design instructional materials and programs, and assess their effectiveness in meeting learning objectives||INR 3,00,000 – INR 7,00,000 per year|
|Education Administrator||Manage educational institutions, oversee budget and resource allocation, and ensure compliance with regulatory requirements||INR 4,50,000 – INR 10,00,000 per year|
Sophia Online Degree College, Bangalore was established in the year 2022 at Bangalore to provide online education. In India, where people and their favorite Colleges are separated by great distances, often obstructing the mainstream type of Study, the online education mode will prove to be useful in many situations.
The tremendous change in which science and technology are progressing makes it essential for people to develop their knowledge and expertise in order to keep streamlined in their fields of work. Significance of distance education is a source of openings for people who aspire to learn further but don’t have the convenience for it.
We offer correspondence programs like Correspondence BA, Correspondence B.com, Correspondence M.A, CorrespondenceM.com, Correspondence MBA, Correspondence BBA, Correspondence BSc, Correspondence MSc, Distance BCA, Online MCA, Correspondence B.Ed., Correspondence D.Ed., and Distance Diploma.