- Graduation Pass Certificate
- Minimum 50%
- Transfer Certificate
- Addhar Card
- Skill to Learn Best Teaching Courses
- More then 100 Specialisation
- Online mode Exam
- Online Mode Study and E-Learning Material
- 0% EMI
Online MTech in Mechanical Industrial Engineering
Master of Technology – MTech in Mechanical Industrial Engineering is a postgraduate program that focuses on the study of advanced topics in mechanical engineering and their applications in the industrial context. This program is designed to provide students with in-depth knowledge and skills in various areas of mechanical engineering, including manufacturing technology, product design, production planning and control, quality control, and supply chain management. Distance M.Tech in Mechanical Industrial Engineering is a program that is offered through distance learning mode. This means that students can pursue the course from a remote location without attending regular classes on a physical campus. The program duration varies from institute to institute, but typically it takes two to three years to complete.
The course content for distance M.Tech in Mechanical Industrial Engineering includes various topics such as:
- Advanced Manufacturing Technology
- Product Design and Development
- Computer-Aided Design and Manufacturing
- Robotics and Automation
- Supply Chain Management
- Production Planning and Control
- Quality Control and Six Sigma
- Operations Management
- Industrial Safety and Management
- Material Science and Engineering
The program is designed to equip students with the necessary knowledge and skills required to design, develop, and manage industrial processes and systems effectively. It also helps students develop expertise in problem-solving, critical thinking, and research. Upon completion of the program, students can pursue a career in various fields such as manufacturing, product design, quality control, supply chain management, and operations management.
MTech in Mechanical Industrial Engineering Distance Education Course Highlight
Some of the key highlights are listed below:
|Course Level||Post Graduate|
|Full Form||MTech Industrial Engineering & Engineering|
|Course Duration||2 years (four semesters)|
|Examination Type||Semester-based system|
|Eligibility||B.E./B.Tech. Degree in any Engineering / Technology Stream with 60% marks (CGPA 6.5/10) in aggregate of all semesters/years in the qualifying examination|
|Course Fee||INR 35,000 per semester|
|Average Salary||INR 4-20 LPA|
|Top Recruiting Companies||Peacock Solar, Global Data, Paytm, Coca Cola, TATA Steel, Federal Bank, BYJU’S, TCS, CIS Cocotier Solutions Pvt.Ltd, Geocoal Engineering, Adani Group , Deloitte, HSBC, CISCO, APL Logistics, Capital One, Accenture, GENPACT, Citi Bank, etc|
|Job Profiles||Industrial Engineer, Ergonomist, Plant Engineer, Process Engineer, Quality Engineer, Industrial Manager, Operations Analyst, Management Engineer, Manufacturing Engineer, Quality Control Technician, R&D Engineer|
Eligibility Criteria for the Enrollment of MTech in Mechanical Industrial Engineering Distance Education
- Bachelor’s degree: You must have a Bachelor’s degree in Mechanical Engineering or a related field from a recognized university.
- Minimum marks: You may be required to have a minimum percentage of marks in your Bachelor’s degree, which may vary from institution to institution.
- Work experience: Some institutions may require you to have a certain amount of work experience in the relevant field of engineering.
- Entrance examination: You may need to qualify in an entrance examination that is conducted by the institution offering the MTech program.
- English language proficiency: You may need to demonstrate proficiency in the English language, especially if you are an international student. This may be done through standardized tests such as TOEFL or IELTS.
Why Should You Study MTech in Mechanical Industrial Engineering Distance Education?
- Flexibility: Distance education programs offer more flexibility in terms of scheduling, as you can study at your own pace and from any location. This is particularly advantageous if you are working or have other commitments that make it difficult to attend traditional, on-campus classes.
- Cost-effective: Distance education programs are often more cost-effective than traditional, on-campus programs. You can save on transportation and accommodation costs, and the tuition fees may be lower as well.
- Career advancement: An MTech in Mechanical Industrial Engineering can open up several career opportunities, including roles in research and development, manufacturing, and design. Distance education can allow you to continue working while you pursue higher education, which can help you gain skills and knowledge that can lead to career advancement.
- Up-to-date curriculum: Distance education programs often use up-to-date technology to deliver content, which can be advantageous for a program in the field of Mechanical Industrial Engineering. This can allow you to stay current with the latest advancements in the field.
- Global networking: Distance education programs can offer opportunities to connect with a diverse group of peers and professionals from different parts of the world, which can expand your network and help you gain a broader perspective on the field.
Further Studies After MTech in Mechanical Industrial Engineering Distance Education
- PhD: If you are interested in pursuing an academic or research career in the field of Mechanical Industrial Engineering, you can consider pursuing a Doctor of Philosophy (PhD) degree. A PhD will enable you to conduct original research in the field and contribute to the advancement of knowledge.
- Postgraduate DiplomIf you want to specialize in a specific area of Mechanical Industrial Engineering, you can consider pursuing a postgraduate diploma. Postgraduate diploma programs are shorter in duration than MTech or PhD programs and can provide you with specialized skills and knowledge in a particular area of the field.
- Executive MBIf you are interested in pursuing a managerial career in the field of Mechanical Industrial Engineering, you can consider pursuing an Executive MBA. An Executive MBA program provides you with a combination of business and engineering skills that can help you advance your career in management.
- Certification Programs: If you want to enhance your skills in a specific area of Mechanical Industrial Engineering, you can consider pursuing certification programs. These programs are often offered by professional organizations and can provide you with specialized knowledge and skills in areas such as robotics, automation, and control systems.
MTech in Mechanical Industrial Engineering Distance Education Job Prospects
- Design Engineer: Design Engineers use their skills in mechanical engineering to design and develop new products and systems. They work on 3D modeling, simulation, and testing of designs using computer-aided design (CAD) software.
- Manufacturing Engineer: Manufacturing Engineers are responsible for improving the efficiency and productivity of manufacturing processes. They work on optimizing production lines, developing manufacturing processes, and implementing quality control measures.
- Quality Control Engineer: Quality Control Engineers ensure that products and processes meet the required quality standards. They work on developing quality control procedures, conducting inspections and testing, and identifying and resolving quality issues.
- Research and Development Engineer: Research and Development Engineers are responsible for developing new technologies and products in the field of Mechanical Industrial Engineering. They work on conducting research, developing prototypes, and testing and evaluating new products and technologies.
- Project Manager: Project Managers oversee the development and implementation of mechanical engineering projects. They work on planning and scheduling projects, managing budgets and resources, and ensuring that the project meets the required quality standards.