- Graduation Pass Certificate
- Minimum 50%
- Transfer Certificate
- Addhar Card
- Skill to Learn Best Engineering Courses
- More then 100 Specialisation
- Online mode Exam
- Online Mode Study and E-Learning Material
- 0% EMI
MTECH in ENVIRONMENTAL ENGINEERING
MTech in Environmental Engineering is a postgraduate degree program that focuses on the design and implementation of solutions to environmental problems. The program covers various topics such as water and wastewater treatment, air pollution control, solid waste management, environmental impact assessment, and more. The program typically takes 2 years to complete on a full-time basis.
Coursework: The curriculum of an MTech in Environmental Engineering program typically includes courses in various aspects of environmental engineering such as water and wastewater treatment, air pollution control, solid waste management, environmental impact assessment, and more.
Eligibility: To be eligible for an MTech in Environmental Engineering program, students typically need to have a bachelor’s degree in engineering, preferably in civil, chemical, or environmental engineering. Some universities may also require a minimum percentage in the bachelor’s degree and/or a valid entrance exam score such as GATE.
Admission Process: The admission process for an MTech in Environmental Engineering program typically involves a written test and/or an interview. Some universities may also consider the student’s academic record and work experience.
Career Opportunities: Graduates of an MTech in Environmental Engineering program can work in various fields such as government agencies, consulting firms, research institutions, and private companies. They can work as environmental engineers, air quality engineers, water and wastewater engineers, environmental consultants, and more.
MTech Environmental Engineering: Course Highlights
|Fee||INR 90000 – 300000|
|Eligibility Criteria||B.E./B.Tech. or equivalent degree with a minimum aggregate score of 60% in graduation|
|Admission Process||Entrance Exam followed by counselling rounds and an interview|
|Salary||INR 4 – 7 LPA|
|Top Recruiters||AECOM, MACTEC, SPML Infra Limited, Sima Labs Pvt Ltd, Kalpana Hydro Company, Goodrich Corporation, Brunel India Pvt Ltd, Privi Organics Limited, Brunel India Pvt Ltd, Dresser-Rand India Pvt Ltd, The Indure Private Limited, etc|
|Job Opportunities||Process operator, research assistant, assistant professor, environmental specialist, technical test engineer, bioresearch assistant, project assistant/associate, health & safety administrator, environmental engineer, environmental officer, etc|
Why Study MTech Environmental Engineering?
There are several reasons why someone might choose to study an MSc in Geology:
- High Demand: There is a growing need for environmental engineers in industry, government, and consulting due to increased regulations and public awareness of environmental issues.
- Real-world Impact: Environmental Engineers play a crucial role in protecting human health and the environment by designing and implementing solutions to pollution and waste management issues.
- Interdisciplinary: Environmental Engineering draws on knowledge from many other sciences such as chemistry, biology, and physics, making it an interdisciplinary field.
- Career Advancement: An MTech degree in Environmental Engineering can open up new job opportunities and advancement within the field for those who already have a bachelor’s degree in engineering.
- Hands-on Experience: Many MTech in Environmental Engineering programs include fieldwork and research components, which provide students with hands-on experience in collecting and analyzing data.
MTech Environmental Engineering Jobs and Placements
|Job Title||Average Salary per annum|
|Assistant Professor||INR 480000 – INR 800000|
|Environmental Engineer||INR 446183|
|Bioresearch Assistant||INR 337115|
|Process Operator||INR 254341|
|Technical Test Engineer||INR 416461|
|Environmental Officer||INR 346477|
|Project Coordinator||INR 395188|
|Health and Safety Administrator||INR 354718|