- Graduation Pass Certificate
- Minimum 50%
- Transfer Certificate
- Addhar Card
- Skill to Learn Best Teaching Courses
- More then 100 Specialisation
- Online mode Exam
- Online Mode Study and E-Learning Material
- 0% EMI
MTech in Electronics and Telecommunication Engineering
Mtech in Electronics and Telecommunications is a highly sought after postgraduate program that provides students with in-depth knowledge of cutting-edge technologies and their applications in the field of electronics and telecommunications. With the growing demand for highly skilled professionals in these fields, this program provides students with the skills and knowledge necessary to excel in their careers.
The curriculum of the Mtech program in Electronics and Telecommunications covers a wide range of topics, including digital signal processing, wireless communication systems, optical communication systems, embedded systems, and VLSI design. The program is designed to provide students with a solid foundation in the theories and principles of electronics and telecommunications, as well as the practical skills needed to design, implement, and test electronic systems and networks.
One of the key benefits of the Mtech program in Electronics and Telecommunications is the opportunity to work on cutting-edge research projects. This allows students to apply the theories and principles they have learned in a real-world setting, and to develop new solutions to challenges facing the electronics and telecommunications industry. Additionally, the program provides students with the opportunity to collaborate with industry experts and academic researchers, further enhancing their understanding of the field.
|Course Level||Post Graduate Degree|
|Full-Form||Masters of Technology Electronics and Telecommunication Engineering|
|Examination Type||Semester based|
|Eligibility||Candidates must have a B Tech/B.E. degree in engineering related to CSE/ECE/EEE, or any relevant degree from a recognized University/college with a minimum of 50% aggregate marks. (5% relaxation for reserved groups)|
|Admission Process||Entirely Based in Entrance Examination|
|Course Fees||INR 1,00,000 to INR 4,00,000|
|Average Starting Salary||INR 3,00,000 to INR 7,00,000|
Why study MTech Electronics and Telecommunications Engineering?
There are several reasons why one might choose to study MTech in Electronics and Telecommunications Engineering:
- Career Advancement: MTech in Electronics and Telecommunications Engineering provides students with advanced knowledge and skills in the field, making them more competitive in the job market and positioning them for higher-level positions.
- Specialization: The MTech program allows students to specialize in specific areas of Electronics and Telecommunications Engineering, such as wireless communication systems, optical communication systems, or VLSI design. This allows students to gain expertise in the areas they are most interested in.
- Research Opportunities: MTech programs often emphasize research and provide students with the opportunity to work on cutting-edge projects, providing hands-on experience and the opportunity to contribute to the field.
- Industry Connections: MTech programs provide students with the opportunity to interact and network with industry professionals, making them well-positioned for future job opportunities.
- High Demand for Skilled Professionals: The electronics and telecommunications industries are rapidly evolving and there is a high demand for skilled professionals with advanced knowledge in these areas. An MTech in Electronics and Telecommunications Engineering can open up many opportunities in these growing industries.
Who Should Do MTech in Electronics and Telecommunication
An MTech in Electronics and Telecommunication is suitable for a wide range of individuals, including:
- BTech Graduates: Graduates with a Bachelor’s degree in Electronics and Telecommunications Engineering or a related field may choose to pursue an MTech degree to deepen their knowledge and skills in the field.
- Working Professionals: Those who are currently working in the electronics and telecommunications industries and wish to advance their careers may choose to pursue an MTech degree in order to stay current with the latest technologies and developments in the field.
- Career Changers: Individuals who have a background in a related field and are looking to transition into the electronics and telecommunications industries may choose to pursue an MTech degree in order to gain the specialized knowledge and skills necessary to succeed in these industries.
- Entrepreneurs: Entrepreneurs who are interested in starting their own electronics or telecommunications company may choose to pursue an MTech degree in order to gain the in-depth knowledge and technical skills necessary to develop innovative products and services.
MTech Electronics and Communication Engineering: Top Recruiter
There are a number of companies and organizations that regularly recruit MTech graduates in Electronics and Telecommunications Engineering. Some of the top recruiters include:
- Telecom companies: Companies such as Airtel, Vodafone, and Jio are among the top recruiters of MTech graduates in Electronics and Telecommunications Engineering, as they require highly skilled professionals to manage their networks and services.
- Electronic manufacturers: Companies such as Samsung, LG, and Sony regularly recruit MTech graduates in Electronics and Telecommunications Engineering for their advanced knowledge of electronics and expertise in product design and development.
- IT companies: Companies such as IBM, Microsoft, and Google recruit MTech graduates in Electronics and Telecommunications Engineering for their expertise in developing and implementing cutting-edge technology solutions.
- Government organizations: Government organizations such as the Indian Space Research Organization (ISRO) and the Defence Research and Development Organization (DRDO) recruit MTech graduates in Electronics and Telecommunications Engineering for their advanced knowledge and skills in developing technologies for the defence and space industries.
- Research institutions: Research institutions such as the Indian Institute of Technology (IIT) and the Indian Institute of Science (IISc) recruit MTech graduates in Electronics and Telecommunications Engineering for their expertise in conducting research and developing new technologies in the field.
MTech Electronics and Communications Engineering: Job Profiles and Salary
|Job Profile||Average Salary Per Annum|
|Electronics Engineer||INR 4,00,000|
|Systems Engineer||INR 3,80,000|
|System Control Engineer||INR 6,00,000|
|Electronics Design & Development Engineer||INR 5,10,000|
|Sr Electronic Design Engineer||INR 11,00,000|