- Graduation Pass Certificate
- Minimum 50%
- Transfer Certificate
- Addhar Card
- Skill to Learn Best Teaching Courses
- More then 100 Specialisation
- Online mode Exam
- Online Mode Study and E-Learning Material
- 0% EMI
Master of Technology [MTech] Electronics and Communications Engineering
If you’re interested in pursuing a career in electronics and communication engineering, an MTech degree can help you take your skills to the next level. MTech in Electronics and Communication Engineering is a two-year postgraduate program that focuses on advanced concepts and technologies in the field of electronics and communication.
The program covers a wide range of topics, including digital signal processing, communication networks, wireless communication, microwave engineering, VLSI design, and much more. With the increasing demand for skilled professionals in the electronics and communication industry, pursuing an M.Tech degree in this field can open up a world of opportunities for you.
During the program, you will have the opportunity to work on various projects and gain hands-on experience with cutting-edge technologies. This will help you develop the practical skills needed to excel in the industry.
MTech Electronics and Communication Engineering: Course Highlights
|Course Level||Post Graduate Degree|
|Full-Form||Masters of Technology in Electronics and Communication Engineering|
|Examination Type||Semester based|
|Eligibility||The candidates must have pursued a B. Tech/BE in any engineering stream, including Agriculture/Civil/CSE/ECE/EEE, from a recognised Institute with a minimum of 50% aggregate marks. (5% relaxations for reserved groups)|
|Admission Process||National and University Level Entrance exam and Merit-based|
|Course Fees||INR 1,00,000 to INR 4,00,000|
|Average Starting Salary||INR 3,00,000 to INR 7,00,000|
Why study MTech Electronics and Communications Engineering?
Studying M.Tech in Electronics and Communications Engineering can offer several benefits, including:
- Advanced knowledge:Tech is a postgraduate degree that provides in-depth knowledge of advanced concepts in electronics and communication engineering. It can help you gain expertise in various fields, such as digital signal processing, communication networks, wireless communication, microwave engineering, VLSI design, and much more.
- Better career prospects: An M.Tech degree can help you stand out in the job market and improve your career prospects. It can open up opportunities for higher-level positions, increased responsibility, and higher salaries.
- Practical skills:Tech programs typically include hands-on experience with the latest technologies and equipment, which can help you develop practical skills that are highly valued by employers.
- Soft skills: In addition to technical skills, M.Tech programs also help you develop important soft skills, such as teamwork, communication, and leadership, which are essential in any professional setting.
- Research opportunities:Tech programs often provide opportunities for research and innovation, enabling you to work on cutting-edge projects and make valuable contributions to the field.
MTech Electronics and Communication Engineering: Eligibility Criteria
The eligibility criteria for an M.Tech in Electronics and Communication Engineering can vary depending on the institution offering the program. However, the following are the general eligibility criteria:
- Educational Qualification: Candidates must have a bachelor’s degree in electronics and communication engineering or a related field with a minimum aggregate of 60% or equivalent CGPA from a recognized institution.
- Entrance Exam: Most universities or colleges offering M.Tech programs in Electronics and Communication Engineering require the candidate to appear for an entrance examination such as GATE (Graduate Aptitude Test in Engineering) or other relevant entrance tests.
- Work Experience: Some institutes may require work experience of 1-2 years in a related field.
- English Language Proficiency: Candidates must have proficiency in the English language and may be required to provide proof of their language proficiency through tests like TOEFL or IELTS.
MTech Electronics and Communications Engineering: Important books to cover
|The Art of Electronics||Paul Horowitz & Winfield Hill|
|Foundation of Analog & Digital Electronic Circuits||Anant Agarwal|
|Electronic Principles Latest Edition||Albert Paul Malvino & David J Bates|
|Practical Electronics For Inventors||Paul Scherz & Simon Monk|
|Operational Amplifiers||George Clayton|
|Digital Design: Principles and Practices||John F. Wakerly|
|Embedded System Design||Steve Heath|
|Data Communication and Networking||Behrouz A. Forouzan|
|Encyclopedia of Electronic Components||Charles Platt|
|Microelectronic Circuits: Analysis & Design||Muhammad Rashid|
MTech Electronics and Communications Engineering: Job Profiles
|Job Profile||Average Salary Per Annum|
|Electronics Engineer||INR 4,00,000|
|Systems Engineer||INR 3,80,000|
|System Control Engineer||INR 6,00,000|
|Electronics Design & Development Engineer||INR 5,10,000|
|Sr Electronic Design Engineer||INR 11,00,000|
- Tech Mahindra
- LG India Pvt Limited
- Bharti Airtel
- Reliance Industries.