- Graduation Pass Certificate
- Minimum 50%
- Transfer Certificate
- Addhar Card
- More than 100 Specialisation
- Online mode Exam
- Online Mode Study and E-Learning Material
- 0% EMI
Online Education MTech in Electronics and Communication Engineering Communication System
A distance Master of Technology or MTech in Electronics and Communication Engineering Communication Systems is a postgraduate program that focuses on advanced concepts and technologies related to communication systems, including digital signal processing, wireless communication, optical communication, and network communication. The program is designed to provide students with a comprehensive understanding of communication systems and equip them with skills to develop and implement advanced communication systems in different industries.
Some of the topics covered in this program include:
- Digital Signal Processing: This course covers the basic concepts and techniques of digital signal processing, including sampling, discrete-time signals, and systems, frequency analysis, and digital filter design.
- Wireless Communication: This course provides an overview of wireless communication technologies, including wireless network architectures, mobile radio communication, and satellite communication systems.
- Optical Communication: This course covers the fundamental principles of optical communication, including optical fiber communication systems, components, and devices.
- Network Communication: This course provides an introduction to computer networks and communication protocols, including OSI model, TCP/IP protocols, LAN and WAN technologies, and network security.
- Antenna Theory: This course covers the fundamental principles of antenna theory and design, including radiation pattern, antenna gain, antenna array, and antenna measurements.
The duration of the program is generally 2 years, and the eligibility criteria for admission may vary depending on the institution. Some institutions may require candidates to have a Bachelor’s degree in Electronics and Communication Engineering or a related field, while others may consider candidates from different backgrounds. The program is typically offered in a distance learning mode, which allows students to study at their own pace and schedule. The program may include online lectures, webinars, assignments, and exams. After completing the program, graduates can pursue careers in industries such as telecommunications, networking, electronics, and broadcasting. Job roles may include network engineer, communication systems engineer, signal processing engineer, or wireless communication engineer.
MTech in Electronics and Communication Engineering Communication System Distance Education Course Highlight
Some of the key highlights are listed below:
|Course Level||Post Graduate Degree|
|Full-Form||Masters of Technology in Electronics and Communication Engineering System|
|Examination Type||Semester based|
|Eligibility||The candidates must have pursued a B. Tech/BE in any engineering stream, including Agriculture/Civil/CSE/ECE/EEE, from a recognised Institute with a minimum of 50% aggregate marks. (5% relaxations for reserved groups)|
|Course Fees||INR 35,000 per semester|
|Average Starting Salary||INR 3,00,000 to INR 7,00,000|
|Job Positions||Service Engineer, Technical Director, Field Test Engineer, Senior, Network Planning Engineer, Electronics and Communication Consultant, Research & Development Engineer, Junior Scientist, Software Engineer, Assistant Professor|
|Top Recruiting Companies||Reliance, Ashok Leyland, Genesys, HFCL, Infosys, Mphasis, TCS, Mahindra and Mahindra, Intel, AMD, CISCO, IBM, Samsung Electronics, Sony, Toshiba, Philips Semiconductors, HP, LG Electronics, Bharat Heavy Electrical’s Limited(BHEL), Godrej, Electronics Corporation of India Limited, National Thermal Power Corporation, ISRO, Indian Railways. WIPRO, etc.|
Eligibility Criteria for the Enrollment of MTech in Electronics and Communication Engineering Communication System Distance Education
- Bachelor’s Degree: Candidates must have a Bachelor’s degree in Electronics and Communication Engineering or a related field from a recognized university. Some institutions may also consider candidates from other engineering fields or science backgrounds.
- Minimum Marks: Candidates must have secured a minimum percentage of marks in their Bachelor’s degree, typically around 50% to 60%. However, the exact percentage may vary depending on the institution.
- Entrance Exam: Some institutions may require candidates to have a valid score in a national or state-level entrance exam, such as GATE (Graduate Aptitude Test in Engineering) or PGECET (Post Graduate Engineering Common Entrance Test).
- Work Experience: Some institutions may prefer candidates with work experience in the relevant field. However, this is not a mandatory requirement.
- English Proficiency: Candidates may also be required to demonstrate their proficiency in the English language, especially if their medium of instruction in their Bachelor’s degree was not English.
Why Should You Study MTech in Electronics and Communication Engineering Communication System Distance Education?
- Flexibility: One of the primary benefits of studying an MTech in Electronics and Communication Engineering through distance education is the flexibility it offers. Students can study from anywhere and at any time, without having to relocate or disrupt their work schedule. This makes it easier for working professionals to balance their work and studies.
- Convenience: Distance education also offers a high degree of convenience, as students can access course material, lectures, and assignments online. This allows them to study at their own pace and on their own schedule.
- Lower Costs: Distance education programs are often less expensive than traditional on-campus programs, as they do not require the same infrastructure and facilities. This makes it a more affordable option for many students.
- Improved Career Prospects: An MTech in Electronics and Communication Engineering with a specialization in Communication Systems is a highly valued degree in the industry, and can help improve career prospects for those in the field. It equips students with advanced skills and knowledge, which can make them more attractive to potential employers and give them a competitive edge in the job market.
- Specialization: The specialization in Communication Systems can give students a deep understanding of the latest technologies and trends in the field, allowing them to specialize in a particular area of interest. This can help them develop expertise in a specific area, which can be an advantage in the job market.
Further Studies After MTech in Electronics and Communication Engineering Communication System Distance Education
- Ph.D. in Electronics and Communication Engineering: If you are interested in pursuing a career in research or academia, a Ph.D. in Electronics and Communication Engineering is an excellent option. A Ph.D. will allow you to specialize in a particular area of the field and conduct research on cutting-edge technologies.
- MBA in Technology Management: If you are interested in combining your technical skills with business and management skills, an MBA in Technology Management may be a good fit. This program will teach you how to manage technology projects and products and will provide you with skills in strategic planning, marketing, and finance.
- Master’s in Data Science: With the increasing demand for data-driven decision-making, a master’s degree in Data Science can be a great complement to your MTech degree. This program will teach you how to analyze and interpret large amounts of data using statistical and computational methods.
- Master’s in Artificial Intelligence: Another option to consider is a Master’s in Artificial Intelligence (AI). This program will provide you with the skills and knowledge needed to design, develop, and implement AI solutions in various industries.
- Certificate Programs: If you are interested in pursuing a specific area of interest or specialization, certificate programs can be a good way to acquire new skills and knowledge. For example, you can consider certificate programs in Wireless Communication, the Internet of Things, 5G Communication Systems, etc.
MTech in Electronics and Communication Engineering Communication System Distance Education Job Profile and Average Salary LPA
|Job Profile||Average Salary Per Annum|
|Electronics Engineer||INR 4,00,000|
|Systems Engineer||INR 3,80,000|
|System Control Engineer||INR 6,00,000|
|Electronics Design & Development Engineer||INR 5,10,000|
|Sr Electronic Design Engineer||INR 11,00,000|