- Graduation Pass Certificate
- Minimum 50%
- Transfer Certificate
- Addhar Card
- Skill to Learn Best Teaching Courses
- More then 100 Specialisation
- Online mode Exam
- Online Mode Study and E-Learning Material
- 0% EMI
Online MBA in International Business and Human Resource
A distance MBA in International Business and Human Resource (HR) is a program designed to provide students with the knowledge and skills required to succeed in a global business environment while also developing expertise in HR management. The program is typically aimed at professionals who are unable to attend classes on-campus due to personal or professional commitments.
Here are some of the key topics that may be covered in a distance MBA program in International Business and HR:
- International business: This includes the study of international trade, global business strategy, cultural issues, and the legal framework governing international business.
- Human resource management: This includes the study of recruitment and selection, compensation and benefits, performance management, and employee relations.
- Organizational behavior: This covers topics such as motivation, group dynamics, leadership, and organizational culture.
- Strategic management: This includes the study of strategic planning, implementation, and evaluation.
- Cross-cultural communication: This includes the study of cultural differences, communication styles, and intercultural communication.
- Global marketing: This covers topics such as market research, product development, branding, and advertising.
- International finance: This includes the study of foreign exchange rates, international investment, and risk management.
- Business ethics: This covers ethical issues in international business and HR management.
The delivery method of the program may vary, but generally, students will have access to online course materials and lectures, and may also have the opportunity to interact with faculty and peers through online discussion forums or virtual classrooms.In addition to traditional course work, students may also be required to complete assignments, projects, and exams to assess their knowledge and skills. A distance MBA program in International Business and HR typically takes between 1-3 years to complete, depending on the institution and the student’s pace.Some popular institutions offering distance MBA programs in International Business and HR include the University of London, Symbiosis Centre for Distance Learning, and IGNOU.
MBA in International Business and Human Resource Distance Education Course Highlight
Some of the key highlights are listed below:
|MBA in international Business HR Full Form||Master of Business Administration International Business and Human Resource|
|MBA in International Business HR Course Level||Postgraduate|
|MBA in HR Duration||2 years|
|MBA in International Business HR Examination Type||Semester|
|MBA in International Business HR Eligibility||Minimum 50% – 60% in Bachelors|
|MBA in International Business HR Admission Process||Entrance Exam|
|MBA in International Business HR Fees||INR 35,000 per semester|
|MBA in International Business HR Subjects||Quantitative Techniques for Management, Marketing Management, Managerial Economics, Human Resource Management|
|MBA in International Business HR Average Salary||INR 4Lakhs – 10 Lakhs per annum|
|MBA in International Business HR Top Recruiters||HSBC, HDFC, ICICI, Genpact, JP Morgan, Standard Chartered, Barclays etc.|
|MBA in International Business HR Scope||MBA HR Abroad, Ph.D in HR, Professional Diploma Courses like CFA, PMP CRMA etc.|
Eligibility Criteria for the Enrollment of MBA in International Business and Human Resource Distance Education
- Educational Qualification: Typically, you need to have a Bachelor’s degree in any discipline from a recognized university or institution. Some institutions may also require a minimum score or percentage in your undergraduate degree.
- Work Experience: Some institutions may require a minimum amount of work experience in relevant fields such as human resources, business management, or international business. This requirement may vary between 1-3 years, depending on the institution.
- Entrance Exam: Some institutions may require you to appear for an entrance exam, such as the Common Admission Test (CAT), Management Aptitude Test (MAT), or other equivalent exams. The scores of these exams may be used as a criteria for admission.
- Language Proficiency: You may need to have a good proficiency in the language of instruction. For example, if the program is offered in English, you may need to have a good score in an English language proficiency test such as TOEFL, IELTS, or PTE.
- Other Requirements: Some institutions may also require you to submit other documents, such as academic transcripts, resume, statement of purpose, and letters of recommendation.
Why Should You Study MBA in International Business and Human Resource Distance Education?
- Flexibility: One of the most significant advantages of a distance MBA program is the flexibility it offers. As a distance education student, you can study from anywhere in the world and at any time that suits you, making it easier to balance work, family, and other commitments.
- Cost-effective: Distance education MBA programs are typically more affordable than traditional on-campus programs. You can save on the costs of accommodation, transportation, and other expenses associated with attending a traditional MBA program.
- Career Advancement: An MBA in International Business and Human Resource can provide you with the necessary skills and knowledge to advance in your career. This program can open up opportunities for you to work in global organizations and companies that require expertise in managing human resources in an international context.
- International Exposure: A distance MBA program in International Business and HR exposes you to a diverse range of global business environments. You will learn about cultural and legal differences between countries, which is essential knowledge for those working in international business.
- Networking: While studying for a distance MBA, you will have the opportunity to interact with students and faculty from around the world. This provides you with the chance to build a global network of contacts and gain valuable insights into the world of international business.
Further Studies After MBA in International Business and Human Resource Distance Education
- Doctorate of Business Administration (DBA): If you wish to further advance your academic qualifications, you can consider pursuing a DBA. This is a research-based degree that focuses on the application of theory and research to real-world business problems. A DBA can help you to develop the skills needed to conduct high-level research and contribute to the field of international business and HR.
- Executive MBA (EMBA): If you have several years of work experience and are looking for further career advancement, an Executive MBA can be a good option. An EMBA is a program designed for experienced professionals who want to develop their strategic management skills and knowledge. This program can help you to enhance your leadership skills and take on more significant roles in your organization.
- Certifications: If you want to specialize in a particular area of international business and HR, you can consider obtaining relevant certifications. Certifications can help you to gain knowledge and skills in specific areas such as global HR management, cross-cultural communication, and international trade.
- Other Postgraduate Programs: You can also consider other postgraduate programs such as Master of Laws (LLM) in International Business Law, Master of Science (MSc) in International Business, or Master of Arts (MA) in Intercultural Communication. These programs can provide you with additional knowledge and skills in specific areas of international business and HR.
MBA in International Business and Human Resource Distance Education Job Profile and Average Salary LPA
|Job Position||Salary (INR)|
|Intern||2,75,000 – 3,00,000|