- Bachelor Pass Certificate
- Minumum 50% Marks
- Transfer Certificate
- Addhar Card
- Skill to Learn Managements
- More then 100 Specialisation
- Online mode Exam
- Online Mode Study and E-Learning Material
- 0% EMI Option
Distance/Online Education EMBA in Human Resource
A distance EMBA in Human Resources typically offers a comprehensive curriculum in HR management, leadership, strategy, and business operations, and is designed for mid-career professionals who want to advance their careers in HR or business management. The program is delivered online or through a blend of online and on-campus classes, allowing students to balance work, study, and other commitments. The length of the program may vary depending on the institution but typically takes 1-2 years to complete. EMBA in HR programs are usually offered in a blended format, with a combination of online coursework and on-campus classes. They often require a significant time commitment, typically taking one to two years to complete. Admission requirements for EMBA programs in HR typically include several years of professional work experience, a bachelor’s degree from an accredited institution, and GMAT or GRE scores. Some programs may also require letters of recommendation, a personal statement, and an interview. EMBA programs in HR can provide students with the knowledge and skills to advance their careers in HR management and may offer opportunities for networking and building relationships with other professionals in the field.
EMBA in Human Resource Distance Education Course Highlight
Some of the key highlights are listed below:
|EMBA in HR Full Form||Master of Business Administration in Human Resource|
|EMBA in HR Course Level||Postgraduate|
|EMBA in HR Duration||2 years|
|EMBA in HR Examination Type||Semester|
|EMBA in HR Eligibility||Minimum 50% – 60% in Bachelor|
|EMBA in HR Fees||INR 35,000 per semester|
|EMBA in HR Subjects||Quantitative Techniques for Management, Marketing Management, Managerial Economics, Human Resource Management|
|EMBA in HR Average Salary||INR 4Lakhs – 10 Lakhs per annum|
|EMBA in HR Top Recruiters||HSBC, HDFC, ICICI, Genpact, JP Morgan, Standard Chartered, Barclays, etc.|
|EMBA in HR Scope||MBA HR Abroad, Ph.D. in HR, Professional Diploma Courses like CFA, PMP CRMA, etc.|
Eligibility Criteria for the Enrollment of EMBA in Human Resource Distance Education
- A Bachelor’s degree or equivalent from a recognized university or institution.
- A minimum of 3-5 years of professional work experience in HR or a related field.
- A valid score in entrance exams such as GMAT or GRE, or the institution’s own entrance exam.
- Proficiency in the English language, as most EMBA programs are delivered in English.
- Some institutions may require applicants to have managerial experience or have held a supervisory role in their previous job.
Why Should You Study EMBA in Human Resource Distance Education?
- Flexibility: Distance education allows you to study from anywhere, anytime, and at your own pace. You can balance your study with work and personal commitments, making it ideal for working professionals.
- Career Advancement: An EMBA in HR can equip you with the skills and knowledge needed to progress to senior management or executive roles in HR or business management. The program covers topics such as leadership, talent management, and strategic HR management, which are critical skills for career advancement.
- Networking: An EMBA program offers an opportunity to build relationships with other professionals in the field of HR, both through online discussions and on-campus sessions.
- Practical Skills: EMBA programs in HR are designed to be practical and relevant to the needs of the industry, providing you with skills that can be applied in real-world scenarios.
- Global Perspective: Distance EMBA programs in HR may offer opportunities to interact with peers and faculty from different countries, providing a global perspective and preparing you to work in a globalized business environment.
Further Studies After EMBA in Human Resource Distance Education
- Doctoral Programs: Students who are interested in pursuing an academic or research career in HR may consider enrolling in a doctoral program such as a Ph.D. or a DBA in Human Resource Management.
- Executive Education Programs: Several business schools offer executive education programs that provide advanced training in HR and related fields. These programs may be shorter in duration than an EMBA program and can help professionals stay up-to-date with the latest trends and practices in HR.
- Certifications: Professionals may pursue certifications in specific areas of HR, such as the Society for Human Resource Management (SHRM) certifications, to demonstrate their expertise and advance their careers.
- Specializations: EMBA graduates in HR may consider pursuing a specialized Master’s degree in a related field such as Organizational Behavior, Industrial-Organizational Psychology, or Labor Relations, to gain additional skills and knowledge.
- Career Advancement: EMBA graduates may choose to apply their skills and knowledge to advance their career in HR, such as taking on more senior management roles or expanding their responsibilities to oversee other business functions.
EMBA in Human Resource Distance Education Job Prospects
- HR Director: As an HR Director, you would be responsible for overseeing all HR functions within an organization, including recruitment, employee development, compensation and benefits, and compliance with employment laws.
- Talent Manager: Talent Managers are responsible for developing and implementing strategies to attract, develop, and retain top talent within an organization.
- Organizational Development Manager: Organizational Development Managers focus on improving an organization’s overall performance and effectiveness, often by leading initiatives related to employee engagement, culture, and change management.
- Compensation and Benefits Manager: In this role, you would be responsible for designing and implementing compensation and benefits programs that attract and retain top talent while staying within budgetary constraints.
- HR Consultant: As an HR Consultant, you would provide expert advice and guidance to organizations on a range of HR-related issues, such as talent management, compliance with employment laws, and organizational design.
EMBA in Human Resource Distance Education Job Profile and Average Salary LPA
|Job Profile||Average Salary (INR)|
|Staffing Director||4,00,000 – 6,50,000 LPA|
|Hr Generalist||2,50,000 – 4,00,000 LPA|
|Technical Recruiter||3,50,000 – 6,00,000 LPA|
|Compensation Manager||4,00,000 – 7,00,000 LPA|
|Employee Relations Manager||4,00,000 – 6,00,000 LPA|