- Graduation Pass Certificate
- Minimum 50%
- Transfer Certificate
- Addhar Card
- Skill to Learn Best Teaching Courses
- More then 100 Specialisation
- Online mode Exam
- Online Mode Study and E-Learning Material
- 0% EMI
Distance/Online Education EMBA in Finance
Distance MBA in finance is an online or distance learning Master of Business Administration (MBA) program with a focus on finance. This type of program allows students to earn their MBA degree from a remote location and at their own pace, typically through online coursework, virtual class sessions, and remote exams.
EMBA programs in finance generally target individuals who have several years of work experience and are looking to gain a competitive edge in their careers. The curriculum covers a range of topics in finance, such as financial analysis, investment management, risk management, and corporate finance, and may also include courses in leadership, strategy, and global business.
The goal of an EMBA in finance is to provide students with the skills and knowledge necessary to succeed in executive-level finance positions and to lead complex financial operations in a global business environment.
EMBA in Finance Distance Education Course Highlight
Some of the key highlights are listed below:
|EMBA Course Level||Post Graduation Degree Course|
|Types of EMBA||Full Time MBA, Online MBA, Executive MBA, Distance MBA, Integrated MBA|
|EMBA Finance Eligibility||50% in Graduation|
|EMBA Finance Fees||INR 25,000 per semester|
Eligibility Criteria for the Enrollment of EMBA in Finance Distance Education
The eligibility criteria for enrolling in an Executive MBA (EMBA) in finance through distance education can vary among institutions and programs. However, here are some common requirements that you can expect:
- Work experience: Most distance EMBA programs in finance require applicants to have a minimum of 5 to 7 years of work experience in a related field, such as finance, accounting, or business management.
- Educational qualifications: A bachelor’s degree in a related field, such as finance, accounting, or business management, is typically required for admission to an EMBA program in finance. Some programs may also require a certain GPA or scores on standardized tests like the GMAT or GRE.
- Professional references: Some EMBA programs in finance may require applicants to provide professional references from their current or previous employers.
- Financial ability: Since distance EMBA programs in finance can be expensive, applicants may need to demonstrate their financial ability to pay for tuition and other related expenses.
- English proficiency: If the EMBA program is taught in English, applicants may be required to demonstrate their proficiency in the language by taking a test like TOEFL or IELTS.
Why Should You Study EMBA in Finance Distance Education?
- Flexibility: Distance education programs allow you to study at your own pace and on your own schedule, which is especially beneficial for working professionals who may not have the time to attend in-person classes.
- Cost: Distance education programs are often more cost-effective than in-person programs due to lower overhead costs for the institution.
- Relevant and up-to-date curriculum: EMBA programs in finance offer a comprehensive curriculum that covers the latest developments and trends in the finance industry.
- Career Advancement: An EMBA in finance can help individuals gain the skills and knowledge necessary to advance in their careers and take on leadership positions within the finance industry.
- Networking Opportunities: Despite being a distance education program, students can still network with their peers and industry professionals through online forums and discussions, further expanding their professional network.
Further Studies After EMBA in Finance Distance Education
- PhD in Finance: For individuals who wish to pursue an academic or research-oriented career in finance, a PhD in Finance may be a good option.
- Specialized Master’s Program: One can also consider enrolling in a specialized Master’s program in a specific area of finance such as investment banking, risk management, or financial engineering.
- Executive Education Courses: Continuing education courses, such as short courses or workshops, can help individuals stay up-to-date with the latest developments and trends in the finance industry.
- Professional Certifications: Obtaining professional certifications, such as Chartered Financial Analyst (CFA) or Certified Financial Planner (CFP), can demonstrate one’s expertise and enhance their professional credibility.
- Research and Writing: Individuals may also consider writing and publishing articles, research papers, or books on finance to demonstrate their knowledge and expertise.
EMBA in Finance Distance Education Job Prospects
- Investment Banking: Investment bankers help corporations, governments, and individuals raise capital by issuing and selling securities.
- Corporate Finance: Corporate finance professionals help companies make financial decisions, such as determining the best use of company funds, managing risk, and making investment decisions.
- Financial Planning and Analysis: Financial planners and analysts help companies and individuals make informed financial decisions by analyzing and interpreting financial data.
- Risk Management: Risk management professionals help companies identify, assess, and mitigate financial risks.
- Financial Services Management: Financial services managers oversee the operations of financial institutions, such as banks, insurance companies, and investment firms.
- Portfolio Management: Portfolio managers oversee investment portfolios, making decisions about what assets to buy and sell in order to achieve specific financial goals.
- Treasury Management: Treasury management professionals are responsible for managing an organization’s financial resources, including cash management, forecasting, and risk management.
- Financial Management in Government Agencies or Non-Profit Organizations: Financial managers in government agencies or non-profit organizations help these organizations make informed financial decisions and manage their budgets.
|VP Finance||32,10,000 LPA|
|Chief Financial Officer||34,46,000 LPA|
|Finance Director||35,86,000 LPA|
|Corporate or Financial Controller||30,44,000 LPA|
|Financial Manager||29.60,000 LPA|