- Graduation Pass Certificate
- Minimum 50%
- Transfer Certificate
- Addhar Card
- Skill to Learn Best Teaching Courses
- More then 100 Specialisation
- Online mode Exam
- Online Mode Study and E-Learning Material
- 0% EMI
Online EMBA in Airline and Airport Management
A Distance EMBA in Airline and Airport Management is a program designed to provide individuals with the skills and knowledge needed to succeed in a managerial or executive position within the aviation industry. The program is typically designed for mid-career professionals who want to advance their careers without having to leave their current jobs.The curriculum of an EMBA in Airline and Airport Management typically covers a wide range of topics related to the aviation industry, including airport operations and management, airline operations and management, air transport economics, aviation safety and security, airline marketing, aviation law and regulations, and leadership and strategic management. The program is delivered in a distance learning format, which means that students can complete their coursework from anywhere in the world, as long as they have access to the internet. This format allows students to balance their studies with their work and personal responsibilities.Overall, a distance EMBA in Airline and Airport Management is an excellent choice for mid-career professionals who want to advance their careers in the aviation industry while still balancing their work and personal responsibilities.
EMBA in Airline and Airport Management Distance Education Course Highlight
Some of the key highlights are listed below:
|Course Level||Post graduation|
|Full-Form||Executive Masters of business administration in Airline and Airport Management|
|Examination type||Semester Examination|
|Eligibility||Graduation (BBA) in aviation or any similar field from a recognized university with aggregate marks of 50% for general category.|
|Course Fee||INR 35,000 per semester|
|Average Salary||INR 3,00,000 to INR 9,00,000|
|Top Recruiting Companies||Deccan Airways, Airways India, Bharat Airways, Himalayan Aviation, Kalinga Airlines, Indian National Airways and Air Services of India and the Domestic wing of Air India, Air Deccan, SpiceJet, IndiGo, GoAir and others like Kingfisher Airlines|
|Job Positions||Business Development Executives, Sales Executives, Business Systems Analysts, Market Research Analyst, Zonal Business Manager, Customer Facility Manager, Airport Representative, Airport Ground Staff, Customer Care Executive, Retail Sales, Executives, Tour Coordinator, Client Servicing Executives etc.|
Eligibility Criteria for the Enrollment EMBA in Airline and Airport Management Distance Education
- Academic qualifications: Applicants must hold a bachelor’s degree in any discipline from a recognized university or college. Some programs may also require a minimum percentage or grade point average (GPA) in the undergraduate degree.
- Work experience: Most distance EMBA programs in Airline and Airport Management require applicants to have at least 2-3 years of work experience in the aviation industry or related field.
- English language proficiency: As the program is typically delivered in English, applicants may need to demonstrate proficiency in the language through standardized tests such as TOEFL or IELTS.
- Letters of recommendation: Applicants may be required to submit two or more letters of recommendation from academic or professional referees who can vouch for the applicant’s ability to succeed in the program.
- Personal statement: Some programs may require applicants to submit a personal statement or essay explaining their career goals, motivation for pursuing the program, and how the program will help them achieve their goals.
Why Should You Study EMBA in Airline and Airport Management Distance Education?
- Flexibility: One of the biggest advantages of studying an EMBA in Airline and Airport Management through distance education is the flexibility it offers. Students can study from anywhere, at any time, as long as they have access to a computer and an internet connection. This allows students to continue working while they study, making it easier to balance their work and study commitments.
- Convenience: Distance education eliminates the need for commuting to and from campus, which can save time and money. Students can study from the comfort of their own homes or any location of their choosing, which makes it more convenient for students who have other commitments such as family or work.
- Career advancement: An EMBA in Airline and Airport Management can help students advance their careers in the aviation industry. The program provides students with the skills and knowledge needed to succeed in managerial or executive positions in airline or airport management.
- Networking opportunities: While studying through distance education, students have the opportunity to interact and collaborate with other students from different parts of the world. This can help students build valuable professional networks, which can lead to new career opportunities and connections.
- Cost-effective: Distance education programs are typically less expensive than traditional on-campus programs, as they eliminate the need for students to pay for commuting, housing, and other expenses associated with on-campus programs.
- High-quality education: Many institutions offer distance education programs that are of the same quality as their on-campus counterparts. Students receive the same coursework, materials, and support as they would in a traditional program, ensuring that they receive a high-quality education.
Further Studies After EMBA in Airline and Airport Management Distance Education
- Doctoral programs: Students who want to pursue an academic or research-oriented career may consider enrolling in a Doctor of Philosophy (PhD) program in Airline and Airport Management. A PhD in this field would provide students with the opportunity to conduct advanced research in a specialized area of the aviation industry.
- Certificate programs: Certificate programs in areas such as aviation safety, airport operations, or airline marketing may be beneficial for students who want to further specialize their knowledge in a specific area of the aviation industry.
- Short courses and workshops: Attending short courses and workshops can help students keep up with the latest developments in the aviation industry and acquire new skills. These courses are often focused on specific topics or skills, and are usually completed in a short period of time.
- Master’s programs: Students who want to further their education and specialize in a specific area of airline or airport management may consider enrolling in a Master of Science (MSc) program in Airline or Airport Management. This would provide students with an opportunity to deepen their knowledge in a specific area of the aviation industry.
- Professional development programs: Professional development programs are designed to help students advance their careers by providing them with specialized knowledge and skills. These programs may be offered by professional organizations, universities, or other institutions and can include workshops, conferences, and online training programs.
EMBA in Airline and Airport Management Distance Education Job Profile and Average Salary LPA
|Job Position||Average Annual Pay Scale|
|Manager – Flight Domicile Business Operations||INR 709,859 LPA|
|Aviation Consultant||INR 855,286 LPA|
|Administrator||INR 861,669 LPA|
|Staff Manager||INR 709,859 LPA|
|Airport Representative||INR 609,000 LPA|
|Airport Ground Staff||INR 2,50,000 LPA|