- Graduation Pass Certificate
- Minimum 50%
- Transfer Certificate
- Addhar Card
- Skill to Learn Best Teaching Courses
- More then 100 Specialisation
- Online mode Exam
- Online Mode Study and E-Learning Material
- 0% EMI
Diploma in Nursery Teacher Training: A Path to a Rewarding Career in Early Childhood Education
The Diploma in Nursery Teacher Training (NTT) is a comprehensive program designed to prepare individuals for a rewarding career as a nursery teacher. This program covers the essential knowledge and skills required to provide quality early childhood education, including child development, teaching methods, and educational assessment.
To be eligible for the NTT program, individuals must have completed their higher secondary education with a minimum of 50% marks. Some institutes may also require a minimum age limit of 17 years or more.
Diploma in Nursery Teacher Training: Course Highlights
|Duration of the Course||1 year|
|Eligibility||(10 + 2) with 50% marks or equivalent GPA|
|Admission Process||Entrance Exam Based for some colleges and merit based for others.|
|Course Fee||Between Rs. 5000 and 25000|
|Average Salary||INR 2 to 3 LPA|
|Top Recruiting Companies||Schools, educational Institutions, private homes.|
|Job Positions||Nursery teacher, assistant pre-primary teacher, NTT B.Ed teacher, home tutor, In-charge|
Why Study Diploma in Nursery Teacher Training Course?
Here are some reasons why one should consider studying for a Diploma in Nursery Teacher Training (NTT) course:
- Growing Demand: The demand for qualified nursery teachers is increasing, and by completing an NTT course, individuals can be well-prepared to meet this demand and start a rewarding career in early childhood education.
- Child Development Expertise: NTT courses provide comprehensive training in child development, helping individuals to understand how young children learn, grow, and develop. This expertise can be valuable in creating engaging and effective learning environments for young children.
- Hands-On Experience: NTT courses often include practical training, allowing individuals to apply their knowledge and skills in real-world settings and gain hands-on experience working with young children.
- Career Opportunities: Upon completing an NTT course, individuals can pursue a variety of career paths in the field of early childhood education, including positions in preschools, daycare centers, and primary schools. They may also consider becoming freelance early childhood educators or starting their own daycare business.
- Personal Satisfaction: By becoming a nursery teacher, individuals have the opportunity to make a positive impact on the lives of young children, which can bring a great deal of personal satisfaction and fulfillment.
- Professional Development: An NTT course provides a solid foundation for ongoing professional development, and individuals can continue to grow and enhance their skills throughout their careers.
Who Should Study Diploma in Nursery Teacher Training Course?
Anyone who has a passion for working with young children and is interested in pursuing a career in early childhood education should consider studying for a Diploma in Nursery Teacher Training (NTT) course. The following individuals would particularly benefit from this program:
- Individuals interested in working with young children: NTT courses provide comprehensive training in child development, teaching methods, and educational assessment, making them ideal for individuals who want to work with young children.
- Those with a background in education or early childhood development: Individuals with a background in education or early childhood development would find the NTT program to be an excellent fit, as it builds upon their existing knowledge and provides additional training in specific areas.
- Individuals looking to start a career in early childhood education: For individuals who are just starting out in the field of early childhood education, the NTT course provides a strong foundation of knowledge and practical experience to build upon.
- Current teachers and daycare workers: Current teachers and daycare workers who want to expand their skills and knowledge in the field of early childhood education would benefit from an NTT course.
- Parents and caregivers: Parents and caregivers who are interested in learning more about child development and teaching methods would also find the NTT course to be a valuable experience.
Diploma in Nursery Teacher Training Admission Process
The admission process for a Diploma in Nursery Teacher Training (NTT) course typically involves the following steps:
- Application: The first step is to submit a completed application form, which can usually be done online or in person at the institution offering the NTT course.
- Entrance Exam: Some institutions may require students to take an entrance exam to assess their suitability for the program. The exam may include questions on general knowledge, English proficiency, and aptitude for working with young children.
- Interview: After passing the entrance exam, students may be required to attend an interview with the program coordinator or a panel of teachers. The interview is an opportunity for the institution to assess the student’s passion for working with young children and their overall suitability for the NTT course.
- Submission of Supporting Documents: Students may be required to submit additional supporting documents such as their educational certificates, work experience certificates (if applicable), and a personal statement.
- Payment of Fees: Upon meeting all of the admission requirements, students must pay the course fees to secure their place in the program.
Diploma in Nursery Teacher Training Eligibility Criteria
The eligibility criteria for a Diploma in Nursery Teacher Training (NTT) course typically include:
- Educational Qualification: The minimum educational requirement for a NTT course is usually a 10+2 (Higher Secondary) certificate from a recognized board. Some institutions may also require students to have a minimum percentage of marks in their 10+2 exams.
- Age: There is usually no age limit for students to enroll in an NTT course, however, some institutions may have a minimum age requirement of 18 years.
- Medical Fitness: Most institutions require students to be physically and mentally fit and able to work with young children.
- Background Check: Some institutions may conduct a background check on students to ensure they have no history of criminal behavior.
- Work Experience: Work experience in the field of early childhood education is not typically a requirement for NTT courses, however, it may be preferred by some institutions.
Diploma in Nursery Teacher Training: Jobs and Salary
|Job Roles||Average Salary|
|Nursery teacher||INR 292,500|
|Home tutors||INR 251,000|
|Pre-Primary school teacher||INR 182,000-INR 5,20,000|
|Pre Kindergarten Teacher||INR 190,000|
|Nursery Manager||INR 5,00,000|
Diploma in Nursery Teacher Training: Top Recruiters
|Kidzee||Delhi Public School|
|Euro Kids||Kangaroo Kids|
|Little Einsteins||Kids Campus|
|Hello Kids||Smart Kidz|
|Little Elly||Indus Early Learning Centre|
Diploma in Nursery Teacher Training: Skills Required
- Energy and enthusiasm
- Passion and liking towards teaching
- Good communication skills
- Eye for detail
- Friendly attitude