- Graduation Pass Certificate
- Minimum 50%
- Transfer Certificate
- Addhar Card
- Skill to Learn Best Teaching Courses
- More then 100 Specialisation
- Online mode Exam
- Online Mode Study and E-Learning Material
- 0% EMI
Online Diploma in Electronics and Communication Engineering
A distance Diploma in Electronics and Communication Engineering is a program designed to provide students with the necessary skills and knowledge to work in the field of electronics and communication. The program is typically offered by universities and technical institutes in a distance learning mode, which allows students to learn at their own pace and schedule.
The program curriculum typically covers the following subjects:
- Mathematics: This subject forms the foundation of the program and includes topics such as calculus, algebra, and statistics.
- Electronic Devices and Circuits: This subject introduces students to the principles of electronic devices and circuits, including transistors, diodes, amplifiers, and oscillators.
- Digital Electronics: This subject deals with the principles of digital electronics, including binary logic, logic gates, and flip-flops.
- Microprocessors: This subject covers the basics of microprocessors, including architecture, programming, and interfacing.
- Communication Systems: This subject deals with the principles of communication systems, including modulation techniques, transmission lines, and antennas.
- Control Systems: This subject introduces students to the principles of control systems, including feedback control, stability analysis, and transfer functions.
- Electromagnetic Theory: This subject covers the basics of electromagnetic theory, including Maxwell’s equations, wave propagation, and transmission lines.
- Electronic Instrumentation and Measurements: This subject deals with the principles of electronic instrumentation and measurement techniques, including digital and analog meters, oscilloscopes, and signal generators.
- Industrial Electronics: This subject introduces students to the principles of industrial electronics, including power electronics, motor control, and process control.
The duration of the distance Diploma in Electronics and Communication Engineering program is typically 3 years, and the eligibility criteria may vary from one institution to another. Upon completion of the program, students can pursue a career in various fields such as electronics and communication, telecommunications, manufacturing, research and development, and others.
Diploma in Electronics and Communication Engineering Distance Education Course Highlight
Some of the key highlights are listed below:
|Examination Type||Semester wise/ Examination Type|
|Eligibility||10+2 with minimum 50% marks in Science subjects|
|Course Fee||INR 25,000 per semester|
|Average Salary||INR 3 to INR 20 Lakhs Per Annum|
|Top recruiting Companies||Electronics and Communication Aviation Department, Defense Services, Entertainment Industry, Healthcare equipment Manufacturing Industry, Indian Railways, Internet technologies, IT industry, mobile communication, National Physical Laboratories, Telecommunication industry and such.|
|Job positions||Production quality Manager, Electronics Hardware Development Engineer, Production Manager, Business development Manager Mechanical/ Electronics, Electronics and Electrical Engineer, Electronics Technician, Product Line Engineers(Mechanical and Electronics) programmer Analyst, etc.|
Eligibility Criteria for the Enrollment of Diploma in Electronics and Communication Engineering Distance Education
- Educational Qualification: Applicants must have completed their 10th standard (or equivalent) education from a recognized board with Science and Mathematics as compulsory subjects. Some institutions may also require applicants to have completed their 12th standard (or equivalent) education.
- Minimum Marks: Applicants must have secured a minimum percentage of marks in their 10th or 12th standard education, as specified by the institution. Typically, a minimum of 45% to 50% marks is required.
- Age Limit: There is no specific age limit for admission to the program, but some institutions may have a minimum or maximum age limit for admission.
- Entrance Exam: Some institutions may conduct an entrance exam to assess the knowledge and skills of applicants before admitting them to the program.
- Work Experience: Some institutions may also consider work experience in the field of electronics and communication as an eligibility criterion.
Why Should You Study Diploma in Electronics and Communication Engineering Distance Education?
- Flexibility: Distance education offers flexibility in terms of study hours and location, which is especially helpful for individuals who are working or have other commitments. Students can study at their own pace and schedule, and can access course materials and resources online.
- Affordability: Distance education programs are often more affordable than traditional on-campus programs, as they do not require the same level of infrastructure and resources. This can make it a more viable option for individuals who may not have the financial resources to attend a traditional program.
- Career Opportunities: Electronics and Communication Engineering is a growing field with a high demand for skilled professionals. A Diploma in Electronics and Communication Engineering can help individuals gain the necessary skills and knowledge to pursue a career in the field, and distance education can help make this education more accessible.
- Skill Development: The Diploma in Electronics and Communication Engineering program is designed to provide students with a solid foundation in the principles and practices of electronics and communication engineering. The program can help individuals develop their analytical, technical, and problem-solving skills, which are highly valued in the industry.
- Higher Education: A Diploma in Electronics and Communication Engineering can serve as a stepping stone for individuals who wish to pursue further education in the field. The program can provide a solid foundation for higher education programs, such as Bachelor’s or Master’s degrees, which can lead to more advanced career opportunities.
Further Studies After Diploma in Electronics and Communication Engineering Distance Education
- Bachelor’s Degree: Individuals may choose to pursue a Bachelor’s degree in Electronics and Communication Engineering, which provides a more comprehensive education in the field. A Bachelor’s degree can open up more advanced career opportunities in the industry.
- Master’s Degree: A Master’s degree in Electronics and Communication Engineering can provide individuals with advanced knowledge and skills in the field, as well as opportunities for research and development. This degree can lead to more specialized career opportunities.
- Postgraduate Diploma: A postgraduate diploma in Electronics and Communication Engineering can provide individuals with advanced knowledge in a specific area of the field, such as telecommunications or embedded systems.
- Certificate Programs: Certificate programs in specific areas of Electronics and Communication Engineering, such as computer networking or wireless communication, can provide individuals with specialized knowledge and skills to enhance their career prospects.
- Professional Certifications: Professional certifications in specific areas of Electronics and Communication Engineering, such as Cisco Certified Network Associate (CCNA) or Microsoft Certified Solutions Associate (MCSA), can provide individuals with recognition of their skills and expertise in the field.
Diploma in Electronics and Communication Engineering Distance Education Job Profile and Average Salary LPA
|Job Position||Average Annual Salary|
|Electrical Engineers||INR 3,50,084|
|Network Planning Engineer||INR 2,94,275|
|Business Development Manager||INR 5,63,674|