- Graduation Pass Certificate
- Minimum 50%
- Transfer Certificate
- Addhar Card
- Skill to Learn Best Teaching Courses
- More then 100 Specialisation
- Online mode Exam
- Online Mode Study and E-Learning Material
- 0% EMI
Diploma in Civil Engineering: The Gateway to a Successful Career in Infrastructure Development
Diploma in Civil engineering is a field of study that deals with the design, construction, and maintenance of various structures such as buildings, roads, bridges, dams, and tunnels. Diploma in Civil Engineering is a program that offers students practical and theoretical knowledge to work on various infrastructure projects. This program provides students with the necessary skills to become a civil engineering technician, inspector, or supervisor.
Diploma in Civil Engineering is a three-year program that offers students a comprehensive understanding of the fundamental concepts of civil engineering. The program includes courses such as engineering drawing, surveying, construction materials, building design, and project management. The curriculum also includes laboratory work and field visits to provide practical exposure to students.
Diploma in Civil Engineering Course Highlights
|Examination Type||Semester wise|
|Eligibility||10th class with minimum 50% marks and 5% moderation for reserved category|
|Admission process||Entrance exam (Delhi CET, AP JEE, Punjab PET, Odisha DET)|
|Course Fee||INR 10,000-5,00,000|
|Average Salary||INR 3-20 LPA|
|Top Recruiting companies||Unicon Development Construction, Rama Group, PCC, Shapoorji and Pallonji, Specialized contracting, Tata Projects etc.|
|Job Position||Civil Engineer, Civil Engineering Drafter, Civil Engineering Technologist, Site Engineer, Construction Engineer, Geotechnical Engineer, Structural Engineer, Environment Engineer, Urban Planning Engineer, etc.|
Why Study Diploma in Civil Engineering?
There are several reasons why one may choose to study Diploma in Civil Engineering. Some of the key reasons are:
- Growing Demand: Civil engineering is a crucial field that plays a significant role in the growth and development of infrastructure projects. With the increasing demand for better and more sustainable infrastructure, there is a growing need for skilled and qualified civil engineering technicians. This demand is expected to grow in the coming years, providing graduates with excellent job opportunities.
- Career Opportunities: Diploma in Civil Engineering offers a wide range of career opportunities in both private and public sectors. Graduates can work as civil engineering technicians, site supervisors, inspectors, and quality control technicians. They can also pursue a career in the construction industry, government agencies, and consulting firms.
- Hands-on Experience: The program includes laboratory work and field visits to provide practical exposure to students. This hands-on experience helps students to apply the theoretical concepts they have learned in the classroom to real-world situations. This practical exposure is highly valued by employers and can give graduates an edge when entering the workforce.
- Flexibility: Diploma in Civil Engineering is a flexible program that can be pursued both full-time and part-time. This allows students to balance their studies with other responsibilities, such as work or family obligations. The program is also available in various formats, such as online, distance learning, and evening classes, making it accessible to a wider range of students.
- Personal Satisfaction: Civil engineering is a field that offers the satisfaction of contributing to the development of society by building infrastructure that makes a difference in people’s lives. Diploma in Civil Engineering provides an opportunity to be a part of this process and make a positive impact on the world.
|Concrete Technology||M.S. Shetty|
|Fluid mechanics||R.K. Bansal|
|Basic civil engineering||SS Bhavikatti|
|Structural analysis||CS Reddy|
|Building Construction Illustrated||Francis D.K. Ching|
|Construction project scheduling and Control||Saleh A. Mubarak|
|Rock slope engineering||Duncan C. Willie|
|Fundamentals of sustainability in civil engineering||Andrew Braham|
|Principles of Geotechnical engineering||Braja M. Das|
|Civil engineering materials||Peter A. Claisse|
Diploma in Civil Engineering Jobs
|Job Profiles||Average Annual Salary|
|Senior Civil Engineer||INR 7.30 LPA|
|Construction Engineer||INR 8.20 LPA|
|Environmental Engineer||INR 6.59 LPA|
|Structural Engineer||INR 6.75 LPA|
|Geotechnical Engineer||INR 19.8 LPA|
Diploma in Civil Engineering: Eligibility
The eligibility criteria for Diploma in Civil Engineering may vary from one institution to another. However, here are some general eligibility criteria that most institutions follow:
- Education Qualification: The candidate must have completed 10th standard (or equivalent) from a recognized board. The candidate must have passed the 10th standard with at least 50% marks in aggregate with Mathematics and Science as mandatory subjects.
- Age Limit: The candidate must be at least 15 years of age at the time of admission. The upper age limit varies from one institution to another.
- Entrance Examination: Some institutions may require candidates to clear an entrance examination before admission. The entrance examination may test the candidate’s knowledge of mathematics, science, and engineering aptitude.
- Medical Fitness: The candidate must be medically fit and free from any physical disability that may hinder their ability to perform their duties as a civil engineering technician.
- English Proficiency: The candidate must have a good command of the English language, as the course is usually taught in English.