- Graduation Pass Certificate
- Minimum 50%
- Transfer Certificate
- Addhar Card
- Skill to Learn Best Teaching Courses
- More then 100 Specialisation
- Online mode Exam
- Online Mode Study and E-Learning Material
- 0% EMI
Diploma in Automobile Engineering: A Comprehensive Program for Aspiring Automobile Engineers
Diploma in Automobile Engineering is a 3-year program that provides students with the knowledge and skills required to design, develop, and maintain vehicles. This program covers a range of topics related to automobile engineerings such as vehicle manufacturing, vehicle design, vehicle safety, and more. The program aims to equip students with a strong foundation in automobile engineering, enabling them to pursue a variety of careers in the automotive industry.
Key Highlight for Diploma in Automobile Engineering
|Duration of the program||3 years|
|Level of the program||Diploma|
|Eligibility Criteria||10th or 12th with Science stream|
|Admission Process||Merit-based admission or Entrance Exam|
|Syllabus||Vehicle Dynamics, Automotive Engines, Automotive Electrical & Electronics, Automotive Materials, Automotive Transmission, Chassis, Vehicle Design, Vehicle Manufacturing, Vehicle Safety, Vehicle Maintenance, etc.|
|Career Options||Automotive Engineer, Automobile Designer, Service Technician, Automobile Manufacturing Engineer, Quality Control Engineer, Automotive Sales Manager, etc.|
|Top Recruiters||Tata Motors, Mahindra & Mahindra, Maruti Suzuki, Ashok Leyland, Bajaj Auto, TVS Motor, etc.|
|Average Salary||INR 2.5-5 lakh per annum (approx.)|
Why Study Diploma in Automobile Engineering?
There are several reasons why one should consider studying Diploma in Automobile Engineering:
- Career Opportunities: There is a high demand for skilled automobile engineers in the automotive industry, and a Diploma in Automobile Engineering can help one secure a job in this industry. The program prepares students to pursue a variety of careers in the automotive industry such as automotive engineer, automobile designer, service technician, automobile manufacturing engineer, quality control engineer, automotive sales manager, and more.
- Hands-On Learning: The Diploma in Automobile Engineering program provides students with a blend of theoretical and practical knowledge. The program includes laboratory and workshop sessions, which provide students with hands-on experience with various automobile components, tools, and machinery. This practical exposure is highly valued by employers in the automotive industry.
- Innovation and Creativity: Automobile engineering is a constantly evolving field, and studying Diploma in Automobile Engineering can help one develop the creativity and innovation required to come up with new designs, features, and technologies. The program encourages students to think outside the box and come up with innovative solutions to automobile engineering challenges.
- Growth Prospects: The automotive industry is one of the fastest-growing industries in the world, and there are several growth prospects for those who pursue a career in this field. With the advent of electric and hybrid vehicles, there is a growing need for skilled automobile engineers who can work on these technologies.
- Global Opportunities: The automotive industry is a global industry, and pursuing a Diploma in Automobile Engineering can open up opportunities to work in different parts of the world. The program equips students with the skills and knowledge required to work in various roles in the global automotive industry.
Diploma in Automobile Engineering: Eligibility
The eligibility criteria for pursuing Diploma in Automobile Engineering may vary depending on the institution offering the program. However, here are some common eligibility criteria:
- Age: Candidates should be at least 15-16 years of age at the time of admission.
- Educational Qualifications: Candidates should have passed their 10th or 12th standard examinations with a Science stream (Physics, Chemistry, and Mathematics) from a recognized board.
- Minimum Marks: Candidates should have obtained a minimum of 50% marks in their 10th or 12th standard examinations.
Job and Salary of Diploma in Automobile Engineering
|Job Role||Job Description||Average Salary (per annum)|
|Automotive Engineer||Design and develop vehicles, conduct testing and analysis, and troubleshoot problems.||INR 2.5-4 lakh|
|Automobile Designer||Design and create visual representations of vehicles using computer-aided design software.||INR 2-4 lakh|
|Service Technician||Inspect, maintain, and repair vehicles, diagnose problems and recommend repairs, and communicate with clients.||INR 1.5-3 lakh|
|Automobile Manufacturing Engineer||Supervise the manufacturing process of vehicles, design production methods and equipment, and ensure quality control.||INR 2-4 lakh|
|Quality Control Engineer||Develop and implement quality control procedures, inspect and test vehicles and parts, and ensure compliance with standards.||INR 2-4 lakh|
|Automotive Sales Manager||Manage sales operations, develop sales strategies, and lead sales teams in the automotive industry.||INR 3-6 lakh|
Top hiring Company after completing Diploma in Automobile Engineering
|Company Name||Job Roles|
|Tata Motors||Automotive Engineer, Service Technician|
|Mahindra & Mahindra||Automotive Engineer, Quality Control Engineer|
|Maruti Suzuki||Automotive Engineer, Automobile Designer|
|Honda Cars India Ltd.||Service Technician, Automotive Sales Manager|
|Ashok Leyland||Automotive Engineer, Quality Control Engineer|
|Hyundai Motors India||Automotive Engineer, Quality Control Engineer|
|TVS Motors||Automotive Engineer, Service Technician|
|Bajaj Auto Ltd.||Automotive Engineer, Service Technician|