- Graduation Pass Certificate
- Minimum 50%
- Transfer Certificate
- Addhar Card
- Skill to Learn Best Teaching Courses
- More then 100 Specialisation
- Online mode Exam
- Online Mode Study and E-Learning Material
- 0% EMI
Distance/Online Education BTech in Printing Technology
Distance BTech in Printing Technology is a program that allows students to earn a Bachelor of Technology degree in Printing Technology through online or distance education. This program typically covers the various aspects of printing technology, including offset printing, digital printing, screen printing, and more. Students in this program can learn about the latest technologies and techniques used in the printing industry from the comfort of their own homes.The program covers the principles and techniques of printing, including offset printing, digital printing, screen printing, and others. Students in the program learn about the latest technologies used in the printing industry and how to use them effectively.The coursework for the program typically includes subjects such as printing materials, printing processes, pre-press operations, color management, printing equipment, and more. In addition to classroom learning, students also gain practical experience through laboratory work and internship opportunities.Graduates of the BTech in Printing Technology program are equipped with the skills and knowledge needed to work in various areas of the printing industry, such as print production, printing operations, research and development, and more. They can also pursue further studies in related fields or start their own printing business.The BTech in Printing Technology curriculum covers a range of topics related to the printing industry, including:
- Printing materials: This covers the study of various materials used in the printing process, such as inks, papers, films, and others.
- Printing processes: This covers the principles and techniques of different printing methods, such as offset printing, digital printing, screen printing, and others.
- Pre-press operations: This covers the steps involved in preparing a printing job for production, such as image processing, color correction, and layout design.
- Color management: This covers the science of color and how it is used in the printing industry, including color theory, color measurement, and color calibration.
- Printing equipment: This covers the types of equipment used in the printing industry, including presses, plate makers, image setters, and others.
- Print production: This covers the steps involved in the production of a printed product, from pre-press to final product.
- Printing operations: This covers the management of printing operations, including scheduling, cost control, and quality control.
BTECH in Printing Technology Distance Education Course Highlight
Some of the key highlights are listed below:
|Examination Type||Semester System / Year-wise|
|Eligibility||10+2 with minimum 55% marks in science subjects|
|Course Fee||INR 25,000 per semester|
|Average Starting Salary||INR 1.8 Lakhs to 3.6 Lakhs|
|Top Recruiting Companies||Indian Express, Bennet and Coleman, Shree ji printers, Ananda bazar Publications, The Times of India, Multi Flex Laxmi Print, Printing Machine Manufacturers in India, Publication Division of India, Security Printing and Minting Corporation of India, State Textbook Corporations|
Eligibility Criteria for the Enrollment of BTECH in Printing Technology Distance Education
The eligibility criteria for enrollment in a distance BTech in Printing Technology program vary depending on the institution offering the program. However, common eligibility criteria include:
- Educational qualifications: A minimum of 10+2 or equivalent qualification with science and mathematics as subjects is usually required for admission to a distance BTech in Printing Technology program.
- Age limit: There may be an age limit set by the institution for admission to the program.
- Entrance exam: Some institutions may require candidates to clear an entrance exam for admission to the program.
- Work experience: Some institutions may require candidates to have prior work experience in the printing industry.
Why Should Study BTECH in Printing Technology Distance Education?
- Flexibility: Distance education programs allow students to study at their own pace and from the comfort of their own homes. This makes it an ideal option for working professionals who want to pursue higher education while balancing work and other responsibilities.
- Affordable: Distance education programs are often more affordable than traditional on-campus programs, as they do not require students to incur additional expenses such as housing, transportation, and others.
- Career advancement: A BTech in Printing Technology degree can provide students with the skills and knowledge needed to advance their careers in the printing industry. Graduates of the program can take on more advanced roles or start their own printing businesses.
- Industry demand: The printing industry is constantly evolving, and there is a high demand for professionals with expertise in printing technology. A BTech in Printing Technology degree can help students stay ahead of the curve and meet the demands of the industry.
- Hands-on learning: While distance education programs are primarily online, they still offer opportunities for hands-on learning through laboratory work and internship opportunities. This allows students to gain practical experience and apply their knowledge in a real-world setting.
Further Studies After BTECH in Printing Technology Distance Education
Graduates of a distance BTech in Printing Technology program have several options for further studies, including:
- Master of Technology (MTech) in Printing Technology: This program provides advanced training in printing technology, allowing students to specialize in a specific area of the field.
- Master of Business Administration (MBA) in Printing Management: This program combines business and printing technology, providing students with the skills and knowledge needed to manage a printing business.
- Master of Science (MSc) in Graphic Arts and Printing Technology: This program provides advanced training in graphic arts and printing technology, allowing students to specialize in the design and production of printed materials.
- PhD in Printing Technology: This program provides in-depth training and research opportunities in printing technology, allowing students to contribute to the field through original research and innovation.
BTECH in Printing Technology Distance Education Job Options
- Print Production Manager: Manages the production of printed materials, ensuring quality control and timely delivery.
- Printing Press Operator: Operates printing presses to produce high-quality printed materials.
- Pre-Press Technician: Performs pre-press operations, such as image processing and color correction, to prepare printing jobs for production.
- Quality Control Technician: Performs quality control checks on printed materials to ensure they meet industry standards.
- Sales and Marketing Executive: Sells printing products and services to clients and represents the company in the market.
- Research and Development Engineer: Develops new printing technologies and materials to improve the efficiency and quality of the printing process.
- Graphic Designer: Designs and creates printed materials, such as brochures, posters, and packaging, using graphic design software.
- Print Buyer: Purchases printing materials and equipment, negotiates contracts, and manages the procurement process.
- Printing Business Owner: Starts and manages a printing business, providing printing products and services to clients.
BTECH in Printing Technology Distance Education Job Profile and Average Salary LPA
|Job Profile||Salary Package|
|Engineer- Screen room Printing||2.6 Lakhs|
|Application Specialist||2.2 Lakhs|
|Branding Designer||3 Lakhs|
|Packaging Development Manager||4 Lakhs|
|Project Manager||3.2 Lakhs|
|Printing Trainee Engineer||4 Lakhs|