- 10+2 Certificate
- Minumum 50% Marks
- Transfer Certificate
- Addhar Card
- More then 100 Specialisation
- Online mode Exam
- Online Mode Study and E-Learning Material
- 0% EMI Option
Distance/Online BSc in Multimedia and Animation
A distance Bachelor in Multimedia and Animation is a program that allows students to complete their degree in multimedia and animation through online or distance learning. This type of program typically includes coursework in areas such as animation, graphic design, video production, and interactive media, and may also include opportunities for hands-on projects and internships. It is important to note that not all universities offer distance learning for Multimedia and Animation. You should research and look for universities that offer distance learning programs in Multimedia and Animation. This type of program typically includes coursework in areas such as animation techniques, graphic design, video production, interactive media, and digital storytelling. Some programs may also include coursework in areas such as 3D modeling, game design, and web development. In this program, students will learn how to use software such as Adobe Photoshop, Illustrator, After Effects, and Maya to create digital media. Additionally, students will also learn how to use programming languages such as C++, C#, and Java. Some universities offer specialization in the field of animation where students learn traditional animation, stop-motion animation, 3D animation, visual effects, and motion graphics. Upon completion of the program, graduates may work in a variety of industries such as film and television, video game development, advertising, web design, and interactive media. It’s important to note that the curriculum and focus of the BSc in Multimedia and Animation program may vary depending on the university you choose. It’s highly recommended to check the curriculum and focus of the program before applying.
BSc in Multimedia and Animation Distance Education Course Highlight
Some of the key highlights are listed below:
|Eligibility Criteria||10+2 with 50% aggregate marks|
|Examination Type||Semester Based|
|Recruiting Areas||Educational Institutes, IT firms, Media, Advertising, TV Channels, Creative Production Houses, the Tourism industry, Private Consultancies, etc.|
|Job Profile||Web Designer, Art Director, Graphic Designer, Software Developer, Animation Graphic Artist, Game Developer, etc.|
|Top Recruiting Companies||Arena Animation, Prime Focus Technologies, Adpro Media Solutions, Technicolor, Affinity Express, and more.|
|Average Course Fees||INR 35,000 per semester|
|Average Starting Salary||INR 1,00,000 – INR 2,50,00|
Eligibility Criteria for the Enrollment of BSc in Multimedia and Animation Distance Education
The eligibility criteria for enrollment in a distance education BSc in Multimedia and Animation program may vary depending on the institution offering the program. However, some common eligibility criteria that are generally required include:
- Completion of 10+2 or equivalent education with a minimum aggregate score.
- A minimum age limit of 17-18 years old.
- Some institutions may also require students to have studied certain subjects in their 10+2 or equivalent education, such as mathematics, physics, and computer science.
- Some institutions may also require students to pass an entrance exam or submit a portfolio of their work as part of the application process.
Why Should You Study BSc in Multimedia and Animation Distance Education?
Studying a BSc in Multimedia and Animation through distance education can offer several benefits, such as the flexibility to study at your own pace and on your own schedule, the opportunity to continue working while you study, and the ability to access course materials and resources online. Additionally, a BSc in Multimedia and Animation can provide a strong foundation in the skills and technologies used in the multimedia and animation industry, such as 3D modeling, animation, and video production, which can lead to a wide range of career opportunities in fields such as film, television, video games, and advertising.
BSc in Multimedia and Animation Distance Education Job Options
- Animation: You can work as a 2D or 3D animator for film, television, and video game studios, creating animated characters and special effects.
- Game Design: You could design and develop video games, creating characters, levels, and interactive experiences.
- Film and Television: You could work in the visual effects and post-production department, creating special effects and animation for film and television.
- Graphic Design: You could work as a graphic designer, creating visual concepts for advertising, marketing, and branding.
- Web Design: You can create and design websites, developing interactive elements and multimedia content.
- Virtual Reality: You can create interactive, immersive experiences using virtual reality technology
- Digital Marketing: You could work with a team to create engaging multimedia content for social media platforms, websites, and other digital platforms
- Advertising: You could work on creating animations, videos, and interactive content for advertisements.
BSc in Multimedia and Animation Distance Education Job Profile and Average Salary LPA
|Job Role||Average Annual Salary|
|Graphic Designer||INR 2,99,417 LPA|
|Web Designer||INR 2,85,000 LPA|
|Animation Graphic Artist||INR 3,30,000 LPA|
|Art Director||INR 6,35,534 LPA|
|Software Developer||INR 4,63,142 LPA|
|Game Developer||INR 4,86,961 LPA|