- Graduation Pass Certificate
- Minimum 50%
- Transfer Certificate
- Addhar Card
- Skill to Learn Best Teaching Courses
- More then 100 Specialisation
- Online mode Exam
- Online Mode Study and E-Learning Material
- 0% EMI
Distance/Online Education BBA in Logistics and Supply Chain
The distance between a Bachelor of Business Administration (BBA) degree and logistics and supply chain is that BBA is a broad-based business degree that covers various business disciplines, while logistics and supply chain is a specific field within the larger domain of business management that focuses on the flow of goods and services. However, some universities offer BBA programs with a specialization in logistics and supply chain management, which provides a more focused curriculum on this particular field.The program typically covers subjects such as transportation management, inventory control, logistics strategy, supply chain analytics, operations management, and procurement.Students in this program learn about the various aspects of supply chain management, including sourcing and purchasing, manufacturing and production, inventory management, warehousing and distribution, and customer service. They also develop skills in data analysis, communication, problem-solving, and leadership, which are essential for success in the field.Graduates of a BBA in logistics and supply chain management can pursue various career paths, such as supply chain analyst, logistics coordinator, procurement specialist, inventory manager, and operations manager. They can work in various industries, including manufacturing, retail, transportation, and logistics service providers.
Some of the common courses included in the program are:
- Principles of Management: This course provides an overview of management principles, including planning, organizing, leading, and controlling.
- Introduction to Logistics and Supply Chain Management: This course provides an introduction to the logistics and supply chain management field and covers topics such as demand forecasting, procurement, and distribution.
- Transportation Management: This course covers the management of transportation networks, including the different modes of transportation, regulations, and pricing.
- Inventory Management: This course covers the principles and methods of inventory management, including inventory control, forecasting, and demand planning.
- Warehousing and Distribution: This course covers the design and management of warehouse and distribution networks, including storage, handling, and order processing.
- Supply Chain Analytics: This course covers the use of data analysis techniques to improve supply chain efficiency and effectiveness.
- Operations Management: This course covers the management of operations in manufacturing and service organizations, including quality management, capacity planning, and lean operations.
- Procurement and Sourcing: This course covers the principles of procurement and sourcing, including supplier selection, negotiation, and contract management.
- International Logistics and Supply Chain Management: This course covers the management of logistics and supply chain activities in a global context, including international trade regulations, cultural differences, and logistics network design.
BBA in Logistics and Supply Chain Distance Education Course Highlight
Some of the key highlights are listed below:
|10+2, preferably with Commerce subjects, with a minimum aggregate score of 50%.
|INR 25,000 per semester
|Average Starting Salary
|INR 2 to 10 lakhs
|Top Recruiting Companies
|Colleges and Universities, Career Vision (Chennai), DIJIK Innovations Pvt. Ltd. (Bangalore), Titan Company Limited (Bangalore), CRPL Limited (Mumbai), Chumbak Design Pvt. Ltd. (Bangalore), etc.
|Warehouse Supervisors, Shipping Coordinator, Operations Manager, Export Sales Coordinator, Export Executive, Logistics Coordinator, Expeditor, etc.
Eligibility Criteria for the Enrollment of BBA in Logistics Supply Chain Distance Education
- Educational Qualification: Candidates must have completed 10+2 or equivalent education in any stream from a recognized board or university.
- Minimum Marks: Candidates must have secured a minimum aggregate of 50% marks in their 10+2 or equivalent education. The minimum marks required may vary depending on the institution.
- Age Limit: There is no upper age limit to apply for the BBA in Logistics and Supply Chain Management program. However, some institutions may have a lower age limit of 17 or 18 years.
- Work Experience: Some institutions may require candidates to have work experience in logistics or supply chain management.
- English Proficiency: Candidates must be proficient in the English language, as the program is typically taught in English.
- Entrance Test: Some institutions may require candidates to take an entrance test to qualify for admission to the program.
Why Should You Study BBA in Logistics and Supply Chain Distance Education?
- Flexibility: Distance education offers the flexibility to study at your own pace and convenience. You can study from anywhere and at any time, which is particularly helpful if you are working or have other commitments.
- Cost-effective: Distance education programs are often more affordable than traditional, on-campus programs. Additionally, you can save money on transportation, accommodation, and other expenses that come with studying on campus.
- Career opportunities: Logistics and supply chain management is a growing field with a high demand for skilled professionals. Completing a BBA in Logistics and Supply Chain Management through distance education can open up career opportunities in various industries, including manufacturing, retail, transportation, and logistics service providers.
- Skill development: The program provides opportunities to develop skills in data analysis, communication, problem-solving, and leadership, which are essential for success in the field of logistics and supply chain management.
- Specialization: The program provides a specialization in logistics and supply chain management, which allows you to focus on this particular field and develop expertise in it.
Further Studies After BBA in Logistics and Supply Chain Distance Education
- Master of Business Administration (MBA) in Logistics and Supply Chain Management: An MBA in Logistics and Supply Chain Management is a popular choice for those who want to continue their education in the field. The program typically covers advanced topics in logistics and supply chain management, such as supply chain optimization, global logistics, and strategic sourcing.
- Master of Science (MSc) in Logistics and Supply Chain Management: An MSc in Logistics and Supply Chain Management is a research-focused program that provides advanced knowledge in the field. The program covers topics such as logistics strategy, supply chain sustainability, and logistics network design.
- Postgraduate Diploma in Logistics and Supply Chain Management: A postgraduate diploma in Logistics and Supply Chain Management is a shorter program that provides advanced knowledge in the field. The program typically covers topics such as logistics and transportation, supply chain management, and inventory management.
- Certification Programs: There are several certification programs available in the field of logistics and supply chain management, which can help you gain specialized knowledge and skills in a specific area. Some popular certification programs include Certified Supply Chain Professional (CSCP), Certified in Logistics, Transportation, and Distribution (CLTD), and Certified Professional in Supply Management (CPSM).
BBA in Logistics and Supply Chain Distance Education Job Options
- Supply Chain Analyst
- Logistics Coordinator
- Purchasing Manager
- Inventory Control Specialist
- Operations Manager
- Warehouse Manager
- Supply Chain Consultant
- Freight Coordinator
- Procurement Manager
- Transportation Manager
BBA in Logistics and Supply Chain Distance Education Job Profile and Average Salary LPA
|Average Annual Salary in INR