- Graduation Pass Certificate
- Minimum 50%
- Transfer Certificate
- Addhar Card
- Skill to Learn Best Teaching Courses
- More then 100 Specialisation
- Online mode Exam
- Online Mode Study and E-Learning Material
- 0% EMI
Distance/Online Education BBA in International Marketing
Bachelor of Business Administration (BBA) in International Marketing is a specialized program in the field of business administration that focuses on the principles, strategies and techniques of marketing goods and services in a global context.In this program, students learn about the cultural, economic, political, and legal differences that impact international marketing, as well as the role of marketing research, product development, pricing, promotion, and distribution in a global marketplace. Students also gain a deep understanding of how to evaluate and analyze international markets and develop marketing plans that are effective across cultures and borders.A BBA in International Marketing can be pursued through various modes of delivery, including on-campus, online, or a hybrid of both. Online programs offer the convenience of studying from anywhere and at any time, while on-campus programs provide hands-on learning experiences, access to facilities and resources, and opportunities for networking and face-to-face interaction with classmates and faculty.Overall, a BBA in International Marketing is designed to equip students with the knowledge and skills needed to succeed in today’s rapidly globalizing business world.
This program combines a solid foundation in business administration with specialized coursework in international marketing and global business practices.
Here are some key pieces of information about BBA in International Marketing:
- Coursework: A BBA in International Marketing program typically includes courses in principles of marketing, consumer behavior, international business, market research, cross-cultural communication, and global marketing strategies.
- Duration: BBA programs typically take three to four years to complete, depending on the country and the institution offering the program.
- Career Opportunities: Graduates of BBA in International Marketing programs can pursue a variety of career paths, including positions in international sales, marketing research, advertising, and brand management.
- Skills Acquired: Students of BBA in International Marketing gain a strong foundation in business principles and marketing strategies, as well as practical skills in market research, cross-cultural communication, and global marketing analysis.
- Prerequisites: Admissions requirements for BBA in International Marketing programs vary by institution, but most schools require a high school diploma or equivalent, with a minimum GPA and standardized test scores.
- Online programs: Many universities offer online BBA in International Marketing programs, allowing students to complete their studies from anywhere and at any time, while still receiving a high-quality education.
Overall, BBA in International Marketing programs provide students with the knowledge and skills they need to succeed in today’s global business environment, and are designed to prepare graduates for careers in international marketing and related fields.
BBA in International Marketing Distance Education Course Highlight
Some of the key highlights are listed below:
|Examination Type||Semester / year wise|
|Eligibility||10+2 with minimum 50% marks in Commerce Stream|
|Course Fees||INR 35,000 per semester|
|Average Salary||INR 3,00,000 – 10,00,000|
|Top Recruiting Companies||HDFC, HSBC, Citi Bank, BPO, Amazon, Oracle, Adobe, ICICI, Airtel, Vodafone etc.|
|Job Positions||International Human Resources Managers, International Training Managers, International Operations Managers, Global Distribution Managers, Accountants Executive etc.|
Eligibility Criteria for the Enrollment of BBA in International Marketing Distance Education
- Educational Qualification: The minimum educational requirement for admission to a BBA in International Marketing through distance education is usually a 10+2 or equivalent qualification from a recognized board.
- Age Limit: There may be an age limit for admission to a BBA in International Marketing through distance education, but it varies from institution to institution.
- Minimum Percentage: Most institutions require a minimum percentage of marks in the qualifying examination, usually around 45% – 50% or higher.
- Entrance Exam: Some institutions may require students to clear an entrance exam to be eligible for admission to a BBA in International Marketing through distance education.
- Work Experience: Work experience may not be a mandatory requirement for admission to a BBA in International Marketing through distance education, but some institutions may give preference to candidates with relevant work experience.
Why Should You Study BBA in International Marketing Distance Education?
- Flexibility: Distance education programs offer the flexibility of studying from anywhere and at any time, allowing you to balance your education with work and other responsibilities.
- Cost Effective: Distance education programs can be more cost-effective than traditional on-campus programs, as you can save on costs such as transportation, housing, and other related expenses.
- Specialization: A BBA in Marketing through distance education allows you to specialize in the field of marketing, which is in high demand in the business world.
- Career Opportunities: Graduates of BBA in Marketing through distance education can pursue a variety of careers in fields such as marketing, advertising, sales, market research, and brand management.
- Quality Education: Many institutions offering distance education programs use state-of-the-art technology and digital resources to deliver high-quality education to students, ensuring that they receive a comprehensive education.
- Convenient Learning: With distance education programs, you have the convenience of accessing course materials and resources online, as well as the ability to interact with classmates and instructors through virtual platforms.
Further Studies After BBA in International Marketing Distance Education
- Master of Business Administration (MBA): An MBA is a popular choice for students who want to further their knowledge and skills in the field of business, and specialize in areas such as international marketing, marketing research, and brand management.
- Master of International Business (MIB): A MIB program is designed for students who want to specialize in international business, and covers topics such as global marketing, cross-cultural management, and international trade
- Master of Marketing: A Master of Marketing program provides students with an advanced education in marketing, and covers topics such as consumer behavior, market research, brand management, and digital marketing.
- Master of Science (M.Sc.) in Marketing: An M.Sc. in Marketing program provides students with a deeper understanding of marketing, and covers topics such as consumer behavior, marketing research, brand management, and digital marketing.
- Master of Professional Studies (MPS) in Marketing: An MPS in Marketing program provides students with a practical education in marketing, and covers topics such as marketing research, digital marketing, and customer relationship management.
BBA in International Marketing Distance Education Job Opportunity
- Marketing Manager: A marketing manager is responsible for developing and implementing marketing strategies to promote a company’s products or services.
- International Marketing Executive: An international marketing executive is responsible for promoting a company’s products or services in international markets, and for managing the company’s international marketing activities.
- Brand Manager: A brand manager is responsible for managing and promoting a company’s brand, and for developing and implementing marketing strategies to increase brand awareness and loyalty.
- Market Research Analyst: A market research analyst collects and analyzes data to help companies understand consumer behavior and market trends, and to make informed business decisions.
- Sales Manager: A sales manager is responsible for leading a team of salespeople, and for developing and implementing sales strategies to achieve the company’s sales goals.
- Advertising Manager: An advertising manager is responsible for developing and executing advertising campaigns to promote a company’s products or services.
- Product Manager: A product manager is responsible for managing a company’s product portfolio, and for developing and implementing strategies to increase product sales and market share.
BBA in International Marketing Distance Education Job Profile and Average Salary LPA
|Job Profile||Average Annual Salary|
|Export Manager||INR 6,67,000 LPA|
|International Brand Manager||INR 10,77,000 LPA|
|Global Business Manager||INR 5,00,000 LPA|
|International Logistics Manager||INR 6,18,000 LPA|
|International Finance Manager||INR 5,16,000 LPA|