- Graduation Pass Certificate
- Minimum 50%
- Transfer Certificate
- Addhar Card
- Skill to Learn Best Teaching Courses
- More then 100 Specialisation
- Online mode Exam
- Online Mode Study and E-Learning Material
- 0% EMI
BBA in Hospital and Healthcare Management
BBA in Hospital and Healthcare Management is an undergraduate program that provides students with a comprehensive understanding of the healthcare industry, including its management and operations. This program is designed to equip students with the knowledge and skills required to succeed in various healthcare-related roles, such as hospital administrators, healthcare managers, and healthcare consultants.
Some of the key topics covered in a BBA in Hospital and Healthcare Management program include healthcare policy, healthcare economics, healthcare marketing, healthcare information systems, and healthcare quality management. The program also includes courses on management principles, leadership, accounting, and finance, which are essential for managing healthcare organizations effectively.
The demand for qualified professionals in the healthcare industry is on the rise, and BBA in Hospital and Healthcare Management graduates can take advantage of a wide range of career opportunities. Graduates of this program can work in hospitals, clinics, insurance companies, government agencies, and non-profit organizations.
Some of the common job roles for BBA in Hospital and Healthcare Management graduates include hospital administrators, healthcare managers, health information managers, and healthcare consultants.
Key Highlight for BBA in Hospital and Healthcare Management
|Program Name||BBA in Hospital and Healthcare Management|
|Program Duration||3 years|
|Eligibility Criteria||10+2 or equivalent examination|
|Admission Process||Merit-based or Entrance Exam|
|Key Skills Required||Analytical skills, Communication skills, Interpersonal skills, Leadership skills, Critical thinking skills, Problem-solving skills|
|Coursework||Healthcare Policy, Healthcare Economics, Healthcare Marketing, Healthcare Information Systems, Healthcare Quality Management, Management Principles, Leadership, Accounting, Finance, Human Resource Management|
|Job Roles||Hospital Administrator, Healthcare Manager, Health Information Manager, Healthcare Consultant|
|Top Hiring Companies||Apollo Hospitals, Fortis Healthcare, Max Healthcare, Columbia Asia, AIIMS, NHS, World Health Organization|
|Salary Range||INR 3-5 lakhs per annum (starting)|
Why Study BBA in Hospital and Healthcare Management?
There are several reasons why studying BBA in Hospital and Healthcare Management can be a wise choice for students interested in pursuing a career in the healthcare industry. Here are some of the main reasons:
- High demand: The healthcare industry is growing rapidly and has a high demand for qualified professionals. Studying BBA in Hospital and Healthcare Management can open up a range of career opportunities in hospitals, clinics, insurance companies, government agencies, and non-profit organizations.
- Diverse job roles: BBA in Hospital and Healthcare Management graduates can pursue various job roles, such as hospital administrators, healthcare managers, health information managers, and healthcare consultants. This diversity in job roles ensures that graduates can choose a career path that aligns with their interests and strengths.
- Rewarding career: A career in the healthcare industry can be highly rewarding. Healthcare professionals make a positive impact on people’s lives and contribute to the well-being of society. This can give a sense of purpose and job satisfaction.
- Skill development: BBA in Hospital and Healthcare Management program equips students with essential skills such as analytical skills, communication skills, interpersonal skills, leadership skills, critical thinking skills, and problem-solving skills. These skills are transferable and can be valuable in various other industries.
- Flexibility: BBA in Hospital and Healthcare Management program provides students with a flexible career path. Graduates can choose to work in various healthcare-related industries or even pursue a master’s degree in healthcare management or other related fields.
BBA in Hospital and Healthcare Management: Eligibility
To be eligible for BBA in Hospital and Healthcare Management program, a candidate must meet the following criteria:
- Educational qualifications: The candidate must have completed 10+2 or equivalent examination from a recognized board or university with a minimum aggregate of 50%.
- Required subjects: Some universities may require candidates to have studied specific subjects such as Mathematics, Science, or Business Studies in their 10+2 education.
- Age limit: There is no specific age limit for the program. However, some universities may have an upper age limit for admission.
- Language proficiency: Candidates must be proficient in English as the program is taught in English.
- Entrance exam: Some universities may conduct an entrance exam to shortlist candidates for admission. The entrance exam may assess the candidate’s knowledge in subjects such as Mathematics, General Awareness, English, and Logical Reasoning.
Job and Salary of BBA in Hospital and Healthcare Management
|Job Title||Job Description||Average Annual Salary (INR)|
|Healthcare Administrator||Responsible for managing and overseeing the day-to-day operations of a healthcare facility, such as hospitals, clinics, and nursing homes.||4,80,000|
|Hospital Manager||Responsible for managing and organizing the various departments of a hospital, including finance, human resources, and patient care.||5,50,000|
|Healthcare Consultant||Provide advice and guidance to healthcare organizations on operational and strategic issues.||5,00,000|
|Medical and Health Services Manager||Oversee the planning, directing, and coordination of medical and health services in hospitals, clinics, and other healthcare organizations.||6,00,000|
|Health Information Manager||Responsible for managing and organizing patient medical records, ensuring that they are accurate and confidential.||4,50,000|
|Healthcare Quality Coordinator||Develop, implement, and evaluate quality improvement programs to ensure that healthcare organizations provide the best possible care to patients.||4,00,000|
Top hiring Company after completing BBA in Hospital and Healthcare Management
|Company Name||Job Profiles|
|Apollo Hospitals||Hospital Administrator, Quality Manager, Operations Manager|
|Fortis Healthcare||Healthcare Consultant, Medical and Health Services Manager|
|Max Healthcare||Hospital Manager, Health Information Manager, Medical Coder|
|Manipal Hospitals||Healthcare Operations Manager, Hospital Administrator|
|Columbia Asia Hospitals||Healthcare Quality Coordinator, Patient Care Coordinator|